Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Warning Mountune Heartlands Ford Tamworth

ralpmyster

Hi we brought a new Feista S from Heartlands Ford at Tamworth with the Mountune 140 upgrade. It always seemed to grumble and her in doors was not happy. So back to Heratlands Ford at Tamworth well what a waste of space, when she went pick it up they said they phoned the guy up who fitted it and he said it was ok. NOT HAPPY so off to Dynotech at Belper KEV great chap we should all know the pedigree of DYNO DYNAMICS equipment well after the fuel test seemed ok found that its power output was only 127.7ps OMG £1700 for 7 ps NOT happy so now at war with ford UK . HAVE YOU HAD THIS PROBLEM OR NOT EVEN HAD YOUrs TESTED OR CAN YOU GIVE ME HELP Its going to Northampton motorsport on Monday so i can really kick BUTT

AVOID HERATLANDS FORD SALES 100% service 0 %

heartlands in tamworth are diabolical. seriously AVOID at all csts, I've had so many problems with that place, all they care about is selling cars, the after sales is non existent and they don't even have a parts department now, goes to show how much they're focusing on sales.

if you can, try and get over to pinwall ford in atherstone, a bit far out the way but it's a ford dealership but family run, it is very small and old fashioned. good thing in my books...

good luck.

have you considered speaking with dave over at mountune? he's active on all the ford forums and seems to be proactive at solving mountune related issues :)

Good choice the guys at northampton motorsport should be able to sort you out :D

They looked after my 2L focus saloon on throttle bodies with 180bhp for 5 years till i blew a piston ring :(

Then i scrapped it for a Sea grey Zetec S and sold all the bits on eBay :lol:

Andy

forget all these rolling roads first step would be with dealer,then mountune as they are the guys who supply the kits and wrote the program for your car so ring them first forget northamptom ms for now and speak to mountune and if need be go down there for the day and use there local rolling road track and road at rainham who do most of there cars..

Thanks guys WELL I been down every route . Dave at mountune just said its your dyno LOL HEARTLANDS FORD A SHOWER OF ---- NO HELP fORD UK WELL HAD TO KEEP PUSHING ONWARDS AND UPWARDS. call centre zombies today spoke to a manger she said the car was in the perameters LOL I said wtf. 7ps £1700 18k car W>E i said get you facts right it a 140 not 120. I spoke to fast ford who said take it to Northampton motorsport and do another power run, then if they also give low reading legal action it was MISS SOLD

Andrew have you ever had yours tested ? or has anyone on here had a fiesta s with a mountune kit tested

Thanks guys WELL I been down every route . Dave at mountune just said its your dyno LOL HEARTLANDS FORD A SHOWER OF ---- NO HELP fORD UK WELL HAD TO KEEP PUSHING ONWARDS AND UPWARDS. call centre zombies today spoke to a manger she said the car was in the perameters LOL I said wtf. 7ps £1700 18k car W>E i said get you facts right it a 140 not 120. I spoke to fast ford who said take it to Northampton motorsport and do another power run, then if they also give low reading legal action it was MISS SOLD

I think you have also been mis sold a faulty keyboard mate,the caps lock seems to intermittently keep switching on and off.

Dave

Thaks DAVE I guess your a English teacher, handy in a car forum. Shame you got nothing intresting to say about cars.

I think you need to add poor grammer and punctuation to your CAPS and spelling issues. :P

Anyway, i'd put this all down to the rolling road.

Do you have a power reading from before the Mountune pack was installed, taken on the same dyno?

If not, you cant really say it has only gained 7bhp. You really need it tested on the Mountune dyno.

test it at a few different places. then take an average, can't argue with that.

it'll cost you in the short term but seems like the only way to prove them wrong. and keep the print outs at all costs, send them photocopies.

Thaks DAVE I guess your a English teacher, handy in a car forum. Shame you got nothing intresting to say about cars.

Im not an English teacher and as you obviously know a lot more about Ford cars than I do I will leave you alone to carry on making a fool of yourself.

Dave

Going for the point a bit there but back to it, spoke to heartlands today. Bob there tec guy, seems ok he said said mountune mountune said 6k so i'll ask mountune/ ford put that in writing then bingo sale of goods act not what it says. this dyno thing is mad everybody with performance cars wants one then everyone says they no good whats that all about ? 18k is a foolish amount to be walked over i reckon its not about the cost its about the service to me she could of had a focus RS for me.

Spelling and grammar are not normally raised as issues on FOC despite how important they are - and they are certainly not an issue on which to start name calling, so cool it please folks.

That being said - ralp you are not making yourself at all clear. Therefore, if you want help - try to express yourself a little more clearly please. 6K what? 18K what?

6k =6000 miles and 18k = £1800 came on here just to raise a point, about the service I am getting thats it warning others. Done that had a bit of support but just as much negative. Enough have read this thread if it stops one person using Heartlands ford all well and good. will not trouble the forum again. bit starnge very little support really more intrested in grammer and spelling, thanks for the good guys who gave support.

Dyslexia not a problem to me. But i got 50k = £50.000 in the bank for hard work

What on earth?

This is a forum - it's text-based. If people can't understand what you write, they're going to tell you. Three separate members commented on it.

Which part of 'spelling and grammar are not usually commented on on FOC' is hard to understand? It's got nothing to do with your spelling really, all I asked for was a little clarification on the content of your post. I still don't see what the 6000 miles has to do with anything.

sounds like rubbish to me, no one else who has had a mountune upgrade has said they have to wait til it reaches 6000 miles.

Uve paid for 140ps upgrade, thats what you should get! it states on website its 140 garanteed, and doesnt say .....but after 6000 miles.

Moutnue have said it will not reach 140ps until 6000 miles.

The montune site says it wont reach 140ps until 6000 rpm........ very similar figures???

Dave

Ford have been told by Mountune it will not reach 140ps until its done 6000 miles. So thats what ford have told me. LOL

Ford have been told by Mountune it will not reach 140ps until its done 6000 miles. So thats what ford have told me. LOL

I got my ford fiesta from heartlands, and when i went to pick it up it didn't have privacy glass, we looked through the papers and it appears not to be on there, my dad reckons it was their fault and they did the best the hide the fact that it was missed, as the sales assistant there that sold us the car seemed to keep walking into the other room.

I wanted the car and couldn't be bothered with all the fuss, so just took it...

I'll report back more when it goes for its first service in september!!

The paint work is shocking though i must say, i could have done a better job spraying, it just seems so thin.

when i went to pick it up it didn't have privacy glass,

The Zetec doesnt have privacy glass

we looked through the papers and it appears not to be on there

you have to pay extra and put it on the order form,

did you pay extra?

was it on the order form which you checked before you signed it ?

my dad reckons it was their fault

Its not a standard featue

Its not been put on the order form

How is it their fault?

Dave

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club