Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bodykit

Ben87

Hi

Was wondering if anyone on here new where i could get an EGR bodykit (just the bottom lips and sideskirts, not full bumper)from as i am having trouble finding one? Any help appreciated.

Hi

Was wondering if anyone on here new where i could get an EGR bodykit (just the bottom lips and sideskirts, not full bumper)from as i am having trouble finding one? Any help appreciated.

hen's bloodey teeth my friend, there were the rear and side skirts on eBay not long ago getting sold from egr themselvs, i contacted them to ask for a full set and they dont make them anymore so what u can find is all that is out there he directly said to me "no more are to be made" shame really because the egr skirt set is by far and away the best skirt kit avable for a mk1 focus :(

Mike

hen's bloodey teeth my friend, there were the rear and side skirts on ebay not long ago getting sold from egr themselvs, i contacted them to ask for a full set and they dont make them anymore so what u can find is all that is out there he directly said to me "no more are to be made" shame really because the egr skirt set is by far and away the best skirt kit avable for a mk1 focus :(

Mike

[/quote

Cheers for the reply Mike, yeah i had heard they had stopped making which is abit of a bummer. The main reason i want them now is a m8 decided he was gonna reverse into me and put a hole in my bumper (i was not happy)so i thought while i was getting that done at the bodyshop could get the skirts done at the same time save abit of money!

Is there any other skirt kits you would recommend??

Theres a few sets nocking around on the web but im a fan of the smoothed in look, dont like the ones with the massive vent holes in etc. Theres alot of good bumper skirts for the pre-facelift (post 2001) models but they wont fit over the facelifted fog lights.

The other alternative is to get a full bumper kit but then u run the risk of recking the car and youl cry when you go over a speedbump etc lol so wouldant like to go down that path.

http://www.carstyleplus.co.uk/Ford_Focus/ford_focus.html Thats just a small list of what u can do to one of these if you've got the cash u can have what ever u wanted lol id be tempted to go for the full wrc kit :P

Mike

Theres a few sets nocking around on the web but im a fan of the smoothed in look, dont like the ones with the massive vent holes in etc. Theres alot of good bumper skirts for the pre-facelift (post 2001) models but they wont fit over the facelifted fog lights.

The other alternative is to get a full bumper kit but then u run the risk of recking the car and youl cry when you go over a speedbump etc lol so wouldant like to go down that path.

http://www.carstyleplus.co.uk/Ford_Focus/ford_focus.html Thats just a small list of what u can do to one of these if you've got the cash u can have what ever u wanted lol id be tempted to go for the full wrc kit :P

Mike

Same here m8 don't like bumpers with big holes and loads of mesh looks daft in my opinion. I have kinda got my mind set on the egr kit after countless hours looking for the damn things lol! Plus didn't want to change the original ones because it was fitted with the ST170 styling kit and alloys. There is an EGR rear skirt going on eBay at the mo

Same here m8 don't like bumpers with big holes and loads of mesh looks daft in my opinion. I have kinda got my mind set on the egr kit after countless hours looking for the damn things lol! Plus didn't want to change the original ones because it was fitted with the ST170 styling kit and alloys. There is an EGR rear skirt going on ebay at the mo

I just had a gander then thats the bloke i asked about the front one, he had the 3dr side's aswell but they all got sold on so by the looks of it all hes got are the 5dr sides and the rear skirt, love the set though id really really love it on mine but at the end of the day ive spent enough on mine now want to use it more! lol was thinking about st170 front fogs and the lower bumper grill though.. hmm

Mike

I just had a gander then thats the bloke i asked about the front one, he had the 3dr side's aswell but they all got sold on so by the looks of it all hes got are the 5dr sides and the rear skirt, love the set though id really really love it on mine but at the end of the day ive spent enough on mine now want to use it more! lol was thinking about st170 front fogs and the lower bumper grill though.. hmm

Mike

I would say deffo for the st170 fog lights and grille, they tidy the front end up well. Think i might have to get some pic's put on tomorrow i've been a member long enough and just never got round to it

I would say deffo for the st170 fog lights and grille, they tidy the front end up well. Think i might have to get some pic's put on tomorrow i've been a member long enough and just never got round to it

Yeah im just put of by the price of the fogs there about 200 quid where as the grill is about 50-60 that i can live with, ive got a few pics of my shed on here sumwhere.

Had a thought tho you could collect the parts in order if u hunt them out and them fit them all in one go if your planning on keeping ur focus for a fair while

Mike

Yeah im just put of by the price of the fogs there about 200 quid where as the grill is about 50-60 that i can live with, ive got a few pics of my shed on here sumwhere.

Had a thought tho you could collect the parts in order if u hunt them out and them fit them all in one go if your planning on keeping ur focus for a fair while

Mike

Yeah i think thats what i'm gonna have to do, best start looking for the rest of the kit this could take some time lol

Yeah i think thats what i'm gonna have to do, best start looking for the rest of the kit this could take some time lol

Lol if you get it all with in 6 months you'll be lucky ive had my focus nearly 2yrs and ive only ever seen one full kit on here thats not been fitted to a car so no spray and no cracks and even then it went for the best part of 300 quid if you get one you'll be lucky mate!

Mike

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club