Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Another Frozen White Blue Oval In The Drive

rocky1722

Just spent 2 days detailing it and very happy with the results.

I'd requested the dealer to not valet the car's bodywork as I'd had a previous bad experience with swirls on my brand new Mk7 Fiesta. :(

No swirling at all on the car but unbelievable how much industrial fallout was on the car. :mad: Took me just over 12 hrs of claying :o to get it absolutely spotless but well worth it in the end. As we all know it just shows you how badly contaminated a brand new car can be.

Anyway hope you enjoy the pics. ;)

DSC05454a.jpg

DSC05458a.jpg

DSC05493.jpg

DSC05516a.jpg

DSC05540a.jpg

DSC05558a.jpg

DSC05570a.jpg

DSC05576a.jpg

DSC05584a.jpg

Cheers,

Stephen.

Great pics of a great car Stephen

showroom shine is the word - a credit to all your hard work

Paul

Edited by Gazjs
Please DO NOT quote posts containing heavy images. Thanks

Looks really good in white. Please please tell me you are going to lower it a tad and put different alloys on???Would set it off a treat

looks nice, good choice of car aswell

Looks really good in white. Please please tell me you are going to lower it a tad and put different alloys on???Would set it off a treat

Definately going to lower it later on, I don't think you get springs for the Titanium X Sport yet? I'll keep looking.

Would love to put on the full MS Design kit with 20's, however the alloys alone are £3,300 :blink:

Anyway have to save up all my hard earned pennies to change my Fiesta in a few years time for a Mk2 Focus RS. :D

Like your thinking on the 20s!!!!but £3300....insane.

Focus rs........nice choice

Stunning, love the new mondeo, especially the sport version.

As you say, you cant lower the tit x sport without changing the whole suspension setup.

What about the 19" Focus RS alloys, the MS Design alloys are supposed to be very poor quality for the price

First time I've seen a the new model Sport Mondeo and I got to say what a Perfect example

Could put those shots into the booklet mate. Good Job :)

Stunning Mondeo mate, never seen one of these shapes in white.

Just stunning.

Great looking car Stephen. Which engine does it have ? Is it the new 2.0 Ecoboost or one of the new updated Diesels ? If, so how do you like it ?

Need to look out for it if I visit PD next Month.

Stewart.

Great looking car Stephen. Which engine does it have ? Is it the new 2.0 Ecoboost or one of the new updated Diesels ? If, so how do you like it ?

Need to look out for it if I visit PD next Month.

Stewart.

It's one of the last 2.2 TDCi 175 ones. Still taking it easy for the first 1,000 miles with it being brand new but it will be quick as we already had a Mondeo ST with the 2.2 TDCi 155 engine in it and we loved it. :D

Lovely looking car there.... saw a black tit x sport today, and I have to say the white does look better :D

It's one of the last 2.2 TDCi 175 ones.

Cheers Stephen.

Stewart.

Niiiiice, you must have a pretty sweet drive now! :)

• 3 years later...

Just spent 2 days detailing it and very happy with the results.I'd requested the dealer to not valet the car's bodywork as I'd had a previous bad experience with swirls on my brand new Mk7 Fiesta. sad.gif No swirling at all on the car but unbelievable how much industrial fallout was on the car. :mad: Took me just over 12 hrs of claying ohmy.gif to get it absolutely spotless but well worth it in the end. As we all know it just shows you how badly contaminated a brand new car can be.Anyway hope you enjoy the pics. wink.gifDSC05454a.jpgDSC05458a.jpgDSC05493.jpgDSC05516a.jpg

DSC05540a.jpgDSC05558a.jpgDSC05570a.jpgDSC05576a.jpgDSC05584a.jpgCheers,Stephen.

Lovely looking car, I've got a panther black 2009 2.2 txs I love it but it's a pig to keep clean!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club