Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bit Of Damage Needs Repairing

LeeZetecS

Hi. <_<

Had abit of an incident involving a tractor..

Took a week break up in Staffordshire driving around those lanes made only for one; tractor comes the other way on a blind bend.

Do I go under the tractor or up the bank, I went for the latar as i thought it sounded abit cheaper. Now i have some damage to the dresskit on the front bumper and need it needs repaired.

How much does that part cost and is it glued on?

There is a panel that runs across the whole underside of the engine bay, thats cracked abit at the front where it clips to the front bumper. How much would that part cost?

If my memory serves me correctly i think both parts are about £250 in total to replace and get painted. Sorry to hear about that mate.

I'd take it to a Ford garage and ask how much they would charge..

I thought it may be abit costly. Think they could do in a single day?

why not go to a ford dealer and ask them?

Oh Staffordshire lanes! I live on and travel daily on said lanes, the majority of tractor drivers drive like !Removed! so i'm not surprised to hear your story!!

Where abouts were you ?

Oh Staffordshire lanes! I live on and travel daily on said lanes, the majority of tractor drivers drive like !Removed! so i'm not surprised to hear your story!!

Where abouts were you ?

i lost my wing mirror down tixal road. bad things seem to happen in stafford to cars lol

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club