Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Calling All South Scotland Members

C-Max Boy 1983

Hello to all members new and old.

Firstly, Welcome to the Southern Scotland Region of the Ford Owners Club.

Introductions

I am known as C-Maxboy 1983, however my real name is Davy, and I am the Area Rep for the Southern Scotland region. I live in Edinburgh.

I own a moondust silver 08 registered Ford C-Max Zetec 1.6TDCI.

I have owned the car since September 2009, but this is not my First Ford as I owned a Focus Zetec 1.6 a few years before.

In this region you will find like minded Ford Owners living on the Southern side of Scotland.

Southern Scotland takes in the counties of Wigtonshire, Kirkcudbrightshire, Dumfries, Roxburgh,Ayrshire, Lanarkshire,Scottish Borders ie Peebles, Galashiels, Selkirk, Berwick areas, the Lothians and finally Renfrewshire.

Everyone is welcome to the meets that will be planned so if you don't own a Ford anymore then feel free to come along, my plans for the region are to sort out a monthly meet where we can meet up in a location which is easy for everyone perhaps to grab a bite to eat and meet like minded Ford Owners, also in my plans for the area are to go for drives in our area and have a fun day out (keeping to the speed limits and obaying the rules of the road).

I think I have mentioned everything I want to say, but please keep an eye out on the Scotland Region of the Forum for future meets and announcements, the first thing I want to do is start a roll call to see how many active members we have in the region to see if we can get a meet sorted out.

Thanks for reading this topic and look forward to meeting you at future meets.

Davy

South Scotland Area Rep.

Ford Owners Club.