Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mark : Somerset SWUK

S1600 Lookalike?

5 posts in this topic

Now alot of us have seen the S1600 in our Ford Showrooms. (dont like white wheels though !)

A question for all of you especially those of you out there who own White ZS or Titaniums with full dress-up kit (obviously 3door).

If you owned a White Mk7, having seen the S1600 would you now consider have the blue stripes put on your car (bonnet/roof and sides) so it looks like a S1600?

Cost would be FORD £250 fitted or my local car graphic company £120 fitted

I would have bought an S1600 but ordered (to be delivered within next 4week) a white 3dr titanium 1.6TDCi with full kit (as I cover over 30,000 miles annually). I was thinking of having the stripes added once I received it to make mine look like an S1600.

Comments please

Thanks

Now alot of us have seen the S1600 in our Ford Showrooms. (dont like white wheels though !)

A question for all of you especially those of you out there who own White ZS or Titaniums with full dress-up kit (obviously 3door).

If you owned a White Mk7, having seen the S1600 would you now consider have the blue stripes put on your car (bonnet/roof and sides) so it looks like a S1600?

Cost would be FORD £250 fitted or my local car graphic company £120 fitted

I would have bought an S1600 but ordered (to be delivered within next 4week) a white 3dr titanium 1.6TDCi with full kit (as I cover over 30,000 miles annually). I was thinking of having the stripes added once I received it to make mine look like an S1600.

Comments please

Thanks

I personally wouldn't have the stripes as i think what you have ordered looks sporty and classy, especially in white.

I take it you don't have the 17" Alloys on your fiesta order though?? As i was told they no longer did the 17" Alloys on the new 95PS Diesels (hence why i chose the petrol engine with full kit).

Keep it nice and white, no stripes m8.

I'd probably avoid the stripes too, to be honest. They seem to have become a lot more common on small cheap cars, rather than performance ones, like the 'sporty' Peugeot 107's and Chevrolet's. Come to think of it I didn't think they looked that good on a Dodge Viper either.

The mk7 is a great looking car without them I reckon.

Keep it clean