• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mark : Somerset SWUK

Mark : Somerset SWUK

• Pip
  • 6 posts
  • Ford Model: 2010 Fiesta Mk7 1.6TDCI Titanium

Posted 07 June 2010 - 06:42 PM

Now alot of us have seen the S1600 in our Ford Showrooms. (dont like white wheels though !)

A question for all of you especially those of you out there who own White ZS or Titaniums with full dress-up kit (obviously 3door).

If you owned a White Mk7, having seen the S1600 would you now consider have the blue stripes put on your car (bonnet/roof and sides) so it looks like a S1600?

Cost would be FORD 250 fitted or my local car graphic company 120 fitted

I would have bought an S1600 but ordered (to be delivered within next 4week) a white 3dr titanium 1.6TDCi with full kit (as I cover over 30,000 miles annually). I was thinking of having the stripes added once I received it to make mine look like an S1600.

Comments please

Thanks

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Barky

Barky

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Titanium, X Pack, Dress Up Kit

Posted 07 June 2010 - 06:55 PM

Now alot of us have seen the S1600 in our Ford Showrooms. (dont like white wheels though !)

A question for all of you especially those of you out there who own White ZS or Titaniums with full dress-up kit (obviously 3door).

If you owned a White Mk7, having seen the S1600 would you now consider have the blue stripes put on your car (bonnet/roof and sides) so it looks like a S1600?

Cost would be FORD £250 fitted or my local car graphic company £120 fitted

I would have bought an S1600 but ordered (to be delivered within next 4week) a white 3dr titanium 1.6TDCi with full kit (as I cover over 30,000 miles annually). I was thinking of having the stripes added once I received it to make mine look like an S1600.

Comments please

Thanks

I personally wouldn't have the stripes as i think what you have ordered looks sporty and classy, especially in white.
I take it you don't have the 17" Alloys on your fiesta order though?? As i was told they no longer did the 17" Alloys on the new 95PS Diesels (hence why i chose the petrol engine with full kit).

#3 afterburner

afterburner

• PipPip
  • 23 posts
  • Ford Model: 2010 Fiesta zetec s

Posted 07 June 2010 - 07:39 PM

Keep it nice and white, no stripes m8.

#4 AndrewL

AndrewL

Local Rep: Warwickshire

• PipPipPipPip
  • 867 posts
  • Ford Model: Mk7 Fiesta 1.6 Ti-VCT Titanium

Posted 08 June 2010 - 09:11 AM

I'd probably avoid the stripes too, to be honest. They seem to have become a lot more common on small cheap cars, rather than performance ones, like the 'sporty' Peugeot 107's and Chevrolet's. Come to think of it I didn't think they looked that good on a Dodge Viper either.

The mk7 is a great looking car without them I reckon.

#5 Gazjs

Gazjs

Area Rep: Central and North Scotland (Detailing Obsessive)

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,873 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Mk 6 Facelift
Posted 08 June 2010 - 04:44 PM

Keep it clean

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users