Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hi All

Andyzetecs

Hi all

Just thought i'd introduce my self i'm andy, owned a 10 plate zetec S now for 3 months and loving it :D

DSCN2719.jpg

DSCN2720.jpg

DSCN2721.jpg

Was a member of the FFOC for many years with this

AAAA0018.jpg

Maybe theres someone who knew me or the car on here :)

Look forward to your help as i nothing about tunning or styling the fiesta .....the focus on the other hand :D

Andy

Hey there, welcome again, good colour choice!

Welcome, new car looks really nice.

I never really liked the saloon focus however that one in your pic looks stunning, very nice work indeed!

Gorgeous, gorgeous car.

the ZS with street pack is a hottie!

Hello Andyzetecs

A fellow FFOCer who has moved to the dark side to the Fiesta, remember your Focus well though never seen it in the metal

Fiesta is looking well, good choice

Well lots :D

I do have a BMC induction Kit that i took of the focus a very nice carbon fiber one which i would like to fit :D

And a 12" infinity sub that would sit in the boot very nicely.

Working on some colour coded fog light surrounds, fed up of getting polish on the plastic ones and don't like the chorome ones !.

I Have fitted an extra line in socket in the back so the kids can choose the music via the ipod touch without cables all over the place :)

And put in a power lead for my tomtom so i dont' have cable drapped everywhere ! Can you tell i don't like cables wrapped round the whole car :P

Other than that not much the Zetec S with street pack has just about all i need. Do miss power folding mirrors may look at a mod upgrade as i fitted these to my focus ! :D

theres alot you can do to the fiesta really just let your mind go wild :) i just wish i had a better spec car so i could do more interestin stuff with it!! but insurance my issue :( nice car though! and not too keen on the focus though haha

Hi mate - welcome! I'm new myself :P

I currently have a white ZS with the street pack fitted, power-folding mirrors are a dream.. I'd advise you have them fitted :)

Also - love the colour, I'm still torn between which colour I like the most.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club