Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mondeo ST TDCI 155

Nitram

Greetings to all from a new member!

I am looking at purchasing a 2007 ST TDCI to replace my current Avensis, as it is 4 years old and starting to cost me money.

I've never owned a Ford before, as I have been loyal to Toyota for my last 3 cars, but the performance and specification of this model for the price seems hard to match from any other manufacturer.

I guess all I'm looking for is other members experiences of this model and any things to look out for when buying one. The car I'm looking at is a 2007 (March) with 26K on the clock in Performance Blue, and the dealer is asking £11,995. Is this about right?

Your input would be very much appreciated - this site is very impressive!

i too owned an avensis for 6 months and was returned to dealer 4 times for faults so got rid.so far so good with my tdci130, our local dealer has a 2006 st mondeo with 25000 miles up for £9985 all you can do is haggle like hell main dealers allways have a margin to play with. a good site to look for problems you are likeley to have with the mondeo is

http://www.fordmondeo.org/forum/index.php?

hope this helps and welcome to foc