Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Ford Fair 2016: Tickets and stand passes are now available to purchase. More info here.

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Nitram

Mondeo ST TDCI 155

3 posts in this topic

Greetings to all from a new member!

I am looking at purchasing a 2007 ST TDCI to replace my current Avensis, as it is 4 years old and starting to cost me money.

I've never owned a Ford before, as I have been loyal to Toyota for my last 3 cars, but the performance and specification of this model for the price seems hard to match from any other manufacturer.

I guess all I'm looking for is other members experiences of this model and any things to look out for when buying one. The car I'm looking at is a 2007 (March) with 26K on the clock in Performance Blue, and the dealer is asking £11,995. Is this about right?

Your input would be very much appreciated - this site is very impressive!

i too owned an avensis for 6 months and was returned to dealer 4 times for faults so got rid.so far so good with my tdci130, our local dealer has a 2006 st mondeo with 25000 miles up for £9985 all you can do is haggle like hell main dealers allways have a margin to play with. a good site to look for problems you are likeley to have with the mondeo is

http://www.fordmondeo.org/forum/index.php?

hope this helps and welcome to foc