Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fancy Going Racing?

welshie_miles

Looks a good read. Will sit down and read it later

Just had a read of that, throughly enjoyable stuff. I'd love to get into racing when I'm a bit older and have some spare cash (hopefully!) Me and a few friends are thinking of doing one of those banger rallies around Europe next Summer. I know it's not quite the same but slightly cheaper I'd imagine.

Are you looking at joining that BMW championship Miles?

Doing hill climbing here,All you need is an MSA licence £30 odd quid.

If your car is like mine no mot/tax/insurance just call out an MSA scruit and he will visit then authorise an msa logbook.

If you have the above yer ok.

you need race suit/gloves /helmet ect then just go for it.

No medicals or aards and all that crap.

J

Just had a read of that, throughly enjoyable stuff. I'd love to get into racing when I'm a bit older and have some spare cash (hopefully!) Me and a few friends are thinking of doing one of those banger rallies around Europe next Summer. I know it's not quite the same but slightly cheaper I'd imagine.

Are you looking at joining that BMW championship Miles?

Based on some of the videos and the people down there (have a look at the vid in the videos section), hell yeah! The RX7 stalling on the grid then overtaking most of the field... !Removed! hell.

There's plenty of stuff you can do now if you do some research Andrew, all needing a bit of cash but it's got to be worth saving a few beer tokens for a bit of karting or towards your license B)

How long do you think my car would last in a race?? HA

• 9 years later...

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club