Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Help With Stereo

focus-si

I upgraded my standard ford 6000cd player,newer rounder type as fitted to the mk2.5 focus

It came with bluetooth/voice activated etc

I put in the sony 6cd stereo upgrade normally found in top of the range focus/mondeo models

The stereo came from a titanium mondeo...the issue i have is my iPhone won't bond with the stereo...worked fine on the basic 6000 model

i cannot get the stereo to give me the code to bond the phone to the stereo...i have tried holding no1+6 on powering it up but nothing for a code..

Voice and bluetooth won't work..everything elsw does though

Going through the menus on the stereo i click on phone and it says BT...then next it says bluettooth

Will i require another module for this stereo...the BT part i think is where the issue lies but dont know where or what todo to get the bluetooth working

Can anyone shed any light on it for me.

Many Thanks.

it could be that the moduel is not compatable with the sony,a phone call to ford might tell you, here is a link for bluetooth models that might help.

http://fordfcsd.wunderman.be/UK/Audio%20-%20Multimedia%20-%20Navigation/Bluetooth%20%26%20Voice%20control/

• 6 months later...

Sorry to nick the thread but I'm having slight niggles with my 6000CD. I have set different radio stations to each preset with a specific frequency but sometimes when I select a preset the frequency has slightly changed. Why is this and is there anyway to stop what I can only assume is the radio automatically searching for a better signal?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club