Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Had A Minor Accident Last Weekend

caloyski

Last thursday, after dropping my wife to the supermarket heading my way to the petrol station to fill up my tank. a land cruiser rammed in to my car as i was about to change lane because the van in front of me was not moving and on a hazard lights, when my front was already on the other lane there was this Land cruiser who rammed into me and wasn't able to make an instant stop or honk his horn because he was too busy talking with somebody else on his mobile phone.. me and my wife were really depressed that day. i miss driving my car already..

today i sent my car to Ford body shop. they told me it will took them 6-7 day to replace everything.because they have to order the parts abroad. headlights, side panel and bumper.

here are some pictures of my sasha with her injuries..

crash0000.jpg

crash0001.jpg

I hate seeing smashed up MK7's :o

Glad your ok mate & your back on the road soon :)

is that all thats wrong body work? i had someone hit me side on and they knocked the wheel so it was slanted like this -> \ and that needed new body work, new shock, new wish bar and new rim :(

Im gutted for you mate!

I had an old guy in his rover smash into me last Mother's Day, proper sunny day on a massively-spread road, came straight out of a junction into my drivers wing. Luckily though it was all repaired within 2 weeks and back with me - company car, you wouldn't tell by eye it has been in a bump :D

zetecsbump.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Ouch! Sorry to hear of your accident but as long as no-one is hurt, that's the most important thing.

Hope it's all fixed and sorted out for you soon.

@all:

damaged parts are only on bodywork, no major things. they'll be replacing the side panel, bumper, headlight, hub cap and tire.

they will also test drive it if any alignment is needed.

i'm still thankful that nobody was hurt and that it was only a small accident.

just hoping i'll get my sasha back soon and enjoy driving.

will post updated pics as soon as i get my sasha..

peace!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club