Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
paulbh

Dashboard Dials

4 posts in this topic

i came out to my puma after it as sat on my driveway for the last couple of months turned the ignition key just got a click i gave the car a little push and it started but my speedo and rev counter flipped right round the dial and have stayed there any suggestion how to resolve thanks Paul

i came out to my puma after it as sat on my driveway for the last couple of months turned the ignition key just got a click i gave the car a little push and it started but my speedo and rev counter flipped right round the dial and have stayed there any suggestion how to resolve thanks Paul

Remove the battery negative lead for half an hour,then take the car for a good blast for the ECU to relearn its values.

Jeff

Remove the battery negative lead for half an hour,then take the car for a good blast for the ECU to relearn its values.

Jeff

I will try that out cheers Paul

My battery died this week after just a few days without driving, got that clicking sound, just gave it a push there was a slight smell of oil but its fine

I had that same problem with the dials in my MG as well but it just fixed itself