Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thanks Dad , :):):):) 55 Plate To A 59 :):)

poshpawsfiesta

sooo basicly dad shocked me yesterday when he informed me tht he has now changed the insurance over from our 55 plate mk 6.5 fiesta to our 59 plate mk7 fiesta , i must of drove 200 miles striaght in it in 1 day lol its a diesel so its so good on fuel , the 1.4 petrol mk 6.5 only did 40 mpg, this 1.4 tdci easily does 60 , itss great , i will post some piccys soon and the blue toooth feature is brilliant i lovee it lol :) its cost £190 per month for me dad and mum on it quite expensive i think !!! but ohweell u only live once i guess :)

sounds great! would like too see the pics when you get them on :)

all the integration with iPhone is immense!!

enjoy the car!

the only thing with the bluetooth, is tht on my phone ( Samsung gino ) every time i get into the car i have to press ' accept ' on the phone , my dads nokia bonds automaticly, any1 know y this is ??? :)

Hey,

Congrats on the car, they're really nice. I've just got rid of mine :(

I'm only down the road from you though (near hastings).

the only thing with the bluetooth, is tht on my phone ( samsung gino ) every time i get into the car i have to press ' accept ' on the phone , my dads nokia bonds automaticly, any1 know y this is ??? :)

on all the samsungs i ever had you have to go on bluetooth off the menu, look at the paired devices then change the connection to connect automatically... was like that with my old one at least

on all the samsungs i ever had you have to go on bluetooth off the menu, look at the paired devices then change the connection to connect automatically... was like that with my old one at least

thanks for the advise , i just went through the settings and i had to autorise the device to connect automaticly , so i pressed it , hopefully it should work now :)

Hey,

Congrats on the car, they're really nice. I've just got rid of mine :(

I'm only down the road from you though (near hastings).

thanks , nice bike by the way , my dads got a brand new honda fire blade he loves it :)

thanks , nice bike by the way , my dads got a brand new honda fire blade he loves it :)

Cheers, yeah the new blade is lovely. I rode one not long ago, oodles of torque. Quite a few people say Hondas are boring, I just dont think they ride them properly.

Cheers, yeah the new blade is lovely. I rode one not long ago, oodles of torque. Quite a few people say Hondas are boring, I just dont think they ride them properly.

im not to good with bikes but my dad has had one before his bike history from wat i can rember from a kid was , a green kawazaki, a 1400cc suzzuki, a honda fire blade, a harly davidson , thn a better harley , now he got another fireblade , he must like thm if he had 2 lol

im not to good with bikes but my dad has had one before his bike history from wat i can rember from a kid was , a green kawazaki, a 1400cc suzzuki, a honda fire blade, a harly davidson , thn a better harley , now he got another fireblade , he must like thm if he had 2 lol

Yeah they're top bikes, sounds like he's had quite a few. I've had four bikes, three of which have been 600 hondas. I'd like the idea of the 1000cc but really I think its too much for me. I borrowed my brother-in-laws for a week and I was much slower on it in corners because I was scared of the back stepping out because of the torque, with the 600 I dont get this that much.

They're really nice bikes though.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club