Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Auto Windows Open/shut

shez23

Anyone know if you can manually program the mk7 keyfob to automatically rise or lower the electric windows on lock/unlock? Ta :D

i wish!!!!! if anyone knows please do tell i was ponderin this tuva day :)

ha, i have just mentioned this in Nico's new thread.

I am going to change my normal key for a flick key and wouldreally love to have it programmed to do the windows.

ha, i have just mentioned this in Nico's new thread.

I am going to change my normal key for a flick key and wouldreally love to have it programmed to do the windows.

When my car went through for repair, I was given a basic model Fiesta mk7 as a courtesy car and couldn't believe the flick-key still isn't a standard part!

our focus titanium 09 plate had this feature , apperently u can only do it if both front and back windows are electric :)

our focus titanium 09 plate had this feature , apperently u can only do it if both front and back windows are electric :)

that shoots that idea down!!!

and i dont have the flip key thing, but too be honest it dont bother me it's a key

None of the mk7's have global closing I'm afraid. The Focus' do though... bit of a shame really.

None of the mk7's have global closing I'm afraid. The Focus' do though... bit of a shame really.

cheers :) bit of a bummer!

you need Window Closure Unit i have one sat in my draw at work but my van is only 2 months old, so i dont want to take it apart yet. you also need to find the trigger for the deadlock.

Paul

you need Window Closure Unit i have one sat in my draw at work but my van is only 2 months old, so i dont want to take it apart yet. you also need to find the trigger for the deadlock.

Paul

Looks similar to an extra for the Clifford G5 alarms (had one installed on my e36 compact).

I noticed an option on the Zetec S is to have the passenger electric window one-touch too. Do you reckon this would work/enable global closure to become a possibility?

I noticed an option on the Zetec S is to have the passenger electric window one-touch too.

Is this definate?

If so, would a retrofit be possible? Soooo annoying only having one-touch driver

Is this definate?

If so, would a retrofit be possible? Soooo annoying only having one-touch driver

Yer I believe so! I'll have to check it wasn't on a Zetec or something lower-spec but Im sure it was for the ZS :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club