Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clutch Help Please

hasra man

Hi all,

i have quite a bit of diy with car mechanics but i have come accross a problem, im not used to fords, and not used to hydrolic clutches, my sisters 51 plate mondeo deisel, has a problem with the clutch, its slipping, suggesting new clutch would be good, also the bearing is grinding from the sounds of it. i have changed many clutch on different cars but all have been cabled, can someone confirm what type of clutch it has, and also if it is hydrolic can you give a description on how to dissconnect the hydolics so i can get box off. and also how to re-connect would be nice, i been told the fluid runs off the brake fluid???

thanks to all who reply

Mike.

it is hydraulic and the slave cylinder is in the gear box.as the subframe needs to come out it is worth getting the manual and replacing complete clutch kit and slave cylinder when u are in there incase of failure of other components later on!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club