Photo

Anyone Breaking A Tonic Blue Mk3 Mondeo?

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 89rallye

89rallye

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Ford Model: Mondeo 130 Tdci Zetec

Posted 14 June 2010 - 03:47 PM

Howdy all,

Firstly i'm sorry if this is in the wrong section but the classified section doesnt have a wanted (or not even split into part/cars) so I didnt really want this to get lost with all the cars for sale, if its in the wrong section though I appologise and mods feel free to move it ;)

Anyway....

My girlfriend has just had a prang with our Mondeo, so this will be my first post of many I think :rolleyes: I think she got away very lightly actually apart from both air bags going off :angry:

If anyone can help i'm looking for :

Bonnet, grille, front bumper in Tonic Metallic blue must be in good scratch/dent free condition will also take pair of wings and rear bumper if cheap enough (repair existing dents/scratches while im at it :P ).

I also need a front panel, front crash bar, aircon rad and rad although these are holding water/gas so might get away with it), O/S headlight and of course dashboard with airbag, steering wheel airbag with cruise control buttons and airbag ecu but will have to strip car first for numbers as I beleive they have to match.

Cars a 55plate 130 Tdci 2.0L Duratorq

Parts preferably in the NW but I do travel about alot with work so dont mind travelling for bits.

Thanks in advance.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 chris bowman

chris bowman

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 255 posts
  • Ford Model: ford mondeo 2.0lx tdci 115

Posted 14 June 2010 - 09:57 PM

try ebay, 2 years ago some fool backed of a drive into the side of me as i was driving down the road and dinked the back door. his insurance gave me 800 quid and let me keep the car. i looked on ebay and found a door the right colour in perfect knick for only 12!!! oh plus 40 carriage. not bad though

#3 89rallye

89rallye

• PipPip
  • 14 posts
  • Ford Model: Mondeo 130 Tdci Zetec

Posted 04 July 2010 - 04:55 PM

Still looking for a Tonic Blue Bonnet if anyone can help, have everything else now to finish car apart from bonnet :blink:

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users