2 replies to this topic

#1 caldyer2

caldyer2

• Pip
  • 1 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Focus 2.0l GHIA 1999

Posted 17 June 2010 - 12:59 PM

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the site so be gentle with me! I have a mk1 Focus GHIA (1999) and a badly cracked and split bumper that despirately needs replacing. The problem I have is will any mk1 bumper fit a GHIA model? I know they are slightly different with the chrome strip at the top under the headlights. I'm not fussed about losing the chrome if the rest of the bumper looks a lot better!

Any help would be appreciated guys!

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 artscot79

artscot79

Ford Enthusiast

• True Ford Enthusiast
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,887 posts
  • Name: arthur
  • Ford Model: focus mk2 ti-vct
  • Year: 2006

Posted 17 June 2010 - 09:24 PM

Hi Guys,

I'm new to the site so be gentle with me! I have a mk1 Focus GHIA (1999) and a badly cracked and split bumper that despirately needs replacing. The problem I have is will any mk1 bumper fit a GHIA model? I know they are slightly different with the chrome strip at the top under the headlights. I'm not fussed about losing the chrome if the rest of the bumper looks a lot better!

Any help would be appreciated guys!

they are all the same bumper pretty much same fixing points etc just tarted up differently

#3 cressws1

cressws1

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Name: Scott
  • Ford Model: Focus Zetec 1.8
  • Year: 1999

Posted 18 June 2010 - 06:17 PM

Same bumper, Just different trim (the silver bit). All the fixings/bolts etc are in the same place, Its the same size etc. . .

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users