Savings Up to 15% Off For Members
    • 1000's Of Fords For Sale
      1000's Of Fords For Sale
    • Get Your Club gear
      Get Your Club gear

Hopper8626

Focus Heated Seats

4 posts in this topic

I am currently undertaking a project involving my 2006 Focus Zetec. The car has been fitted with the full ST bodykit, and just had a bespoke dual exhaust fitted which looks great. One problem I have is when I have fitted the leather recaro seats. I know these are heated and have the switches to go under the heater controls, however I have drawn a blank from there. My local ford dealer have been worse than useless. Can anyone help with how I may be able to wire in the heater switches? Does this need the main wiring loom? Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

I am currently undertaking a project involving my 2006 Focus Zetec. The car has been fitted with the full ST bodykit, and just had a bespoke dual exhaust fitted which looks great. One problem I have is when I have fitted the leather recaro seats. I know these are heated and have the switches to go under the heater controls, however I have drawn a blank from there. My local ford dealer have been worse than useless. Can anyone help with how I may be able to wire in the heater switches? Does this need the main wiring loom? Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

After being in the same situation myself with my mk1 with no wiring in place for the heated elements in the seats, from what ford told me i needed a whole new loom for the interior due to there being no seprate loom for just the heated seat part.

However thats on the mk1 focus though not sure about the mk2 chances are its the same, if you can do without id sudjest that mate

Mike

After being in the same situation myself with my mk1 with no wiring in place for the heated elements in the seats, from what ford told me i needed a whole new loom for the interior due to there being no seprate loom for just the heated seat part.

However thats on the mk1 focus though not sure about the mk2 chances are its the same, if you can do without id sudjest that mate

Mike

frolm what im told they are the same looms

frolm what im told they are the same looms

Thanks guys for the reply thought it might be a non starter