Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My First Ever Car

poshpawsfiesta

so this is was my first car , at the time i absoultly loved it to bits i thought it was the bees knees and used to clean and polish it till my arms felt like they were going to drop off lol used to get the paint work like a mirror see pics 7 nd 8 , its a 1.4 so it was quite nippy , and had never gone wrong till this abs light came on , i love the handeling off this car and i could hounstly beat cars twice the price down the beachy head road , the steering is so precdictable i could tell straight away when it was about to understeer or feel the back kick out in the wet and i bit of opposite lock and it was sorted, i used to drive it so hard the brand new contact 2,s only lasted 7000 miles lol , the insides were like new though haha any ways heres some piccys :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

my mates got same car, well 2 of them 1.4 mk6.5's... they are nippy little cars but about beating cars down roads ;) fancy one of the 3 from our house haha ;)

Nice looking Fiesta, my dad has mark 6.5 Zetec 1.25 and it's a cracking wee car.

Nice car, like those alloys

haha thy dont look like tht after 4 years they are kurbed to f**** , thts my mum for you lol thts y we stuck with the 15inches on our mk7 as the tyres stick out .

The older fiesta is a nice car, not too keen on the 5 doors but never bin a fan of smaller cars with 5 doors

anyways how do you get the paintwork that shiny? I have the auto glym shampoo, resin and gloss but mines no where near as shiny.... any tips?

The older fiesta is a nice car, not too keen on the 5 doors but never bin a fan of smaller cars with 5 doors

anyways how do you get the paintwork that shiny? I have the auto glym shampoo, resin and gloss but mines no where near as shiny.... any tips?

i have get my dads like that or he dont give us a lift anywhere! i go over it twice with the auto glym shampoo then the resin but really take my time with it... if you do it right it should shine, but i dont know with the sea grey, the black's easy to get like that

i just use auto glym shampoo and , nano tecnology wax and lots of elbow greese

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club