Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chavy Flags

igglepiggle

!Removed! hell if people want to drive around with the england flag on their car then let them does not mean they are chavs,scallys etc its just people supporting their team get a life mate come on.

LoL i'm not stopping them!

LoL i'm not stopping them!

Are you anoyed because people are not flying a welsh one

Are you anoyed because people are not flying a welsh one

:lol: you really are throwing your toys out your pram! I bet you've got flag attachments everywhere including a pole in your front garden?

Any flag attachment regardless of what it represents is showing your inner chavyness and stupidty! :lol:

Stop arguing children and laugh at this instead. Spotted it on the motorway yesterday

2a7bic5.jpg

:lol::lol::lol::lol: that is funny and cool.

Stop arguing children and laugh at this instead. Spotted it on the motorway yesterday

2a7bic5.jpg

Must be fiesta_lad's other car :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

And its a Corsa :lol: How Chavy!!!! :P

I rest my case!!

:lol: you really are throwing your toys out your pram! I bet you've got flag attachments everywhere including a pole in your front garden?

Any flag attachment regardless of what it represents is showing your inner chavyness and stupidty! :lol:

No got ONE flag on my parcel shelf and thats it and iam not a chav or a scally or anything you may think in that lonely mind of yours

Must be fiesta_lad's other car :rolleyes::lol::lol::lol:

And its a Corsa :lol: How Chavy!!!! :P

Get a grip mate if it was painted with the welsh dragon it would not be chavy would it

Get a grip mate if it was painted with the welsh dragon it would not be chavy would it

Your barking up the wrong tree :lol:

I'm proper english born and bred! and so is all my family. :P

The queen must be a chav then show your support COME ON ENGLAND.

the Queen flies the british flag.

OMG GUYS PLS CALM DOWN!!!!

Its only a flag and its only football (yes i dare say only football lol!) if you dont like em you dont like em and the same if you do, everyone to there own, not saying that people cant express there opinions but this is getting completely out of hand, its starting to sound like the sky news comments with people getting high rate over nothing.

personally i dont love em and dont hate them but i haven't bought one its a waste of money and i dnt even like football anyway haha....

2a7bic5.jpg

Thats awful, just awful...... but the question is, is the car white with red stripes or red with white painted on?????

I used to have a corsa the shape up from that and i aint a chav just ask anyone who sent to the milton keynes meet they are just a cheap (reliable) car apart from they are gready on the old petrol and oh the engone taps lol!

IF YOUR A CHAV YOUR ATTACH AN ENGLAND FLAG TO YOUR CAR!! (yes in caps) better stay over that bridge then and learn to spell..

no unless you are in swansea or cardif o and come to think of it newport to full of chavs

It was a red with white paint, the picture doesnt do justice of how amazingly stupid it looked

Seems to me somebody is being stereotypical,And tarring people with the same brush.

Get a grip wheres your Patriotism get behind your country and show your flag with pride "COME ON ENGLAND"

And yes im british and damm proud. ;)

Seems to me somebody is being stereotypical,And tarring people with the same brush.

Get a grip wheres your Patriotism get behind your country and show your flag with pride "COME ON ENGLAND"

good on ya!!

Come on Scotl ....... Oh! :(

Come on Scotl ....... Oh! :(

Lol

Don't worry, I've got a horrible feeling its all gonna b over 4 us on Wednesday anyway... :-(

Lol

Don't worry, I've got a horrible feeling its all gonna b over 4 us on Wednesday anyway... :-(

Hope so :ph34r: ;)

The queen flys the Union Jack!

Unfortunatly the england flag has been hijacked by all things scummy including... Chavs,Scallys, BNP & NF, The Sun & Daily Mirror and football hooligans! The list goes on... :P

Sorry to be a bore, but it's the Union Flag. It's only the Union Jack when it's at sea.

Sorry to be a bore, but it's the Union Flag. It's only the Union Jack when it's at sea.

Yay!! :D Well done for being correct! My grandad would turn in his grave if I called it the Union Jack when it's not at sea :lol:

Nice one mate i agree 100% with you there.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club