• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Jamie1982

Jamie1982

• Pip
  • 2 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta Flight

Posted 20 June 2010 - 04:58 PM

Can anyone offer me any advice on where I am best of looking online for spares for my Ford Fiesta Flight?

I was given this off my mother only a few days ago now as an interim car while I look for something I would much prefer.

I have however noticed that when I shut the door (in actual fact, it's more when my daughter shuts it a little hard) the sunroof seems to lift slightly. I think there is a seal missing from it and would like to have this replaced if this is in fact the case. Not owning a Fiesta Flight before I am not sure. But I need to know where I can get some. It does sound like there should be one there as I can hear a slight air intake from the general area when I am driving at speed. Is anyone able to offer me any suggestions on where I can buy this and if it is easy enough to fit myself.

I am also in need of a replacement parcel shelf as the current one has had speaker holes cut into it which have now been removed. Is it possible to buy replacements online or would I be better searching the scrap yards?

I an sure there will be a few more things I would like to have looked at over the next few weeks, but for now this is all I can think of.

I am hoping to get the car up on some ramps in the next week or so and will be giving it a full service then, but for now could really use the help on these matters.

Any help is very much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 wellzy

wellzy

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Ford Model: Fiesta van 1.4tdci

Posted 28 June 2010 - 04:47 PM

i saw a few fiestas round the sleekburn area at the scrap yards, give them ago. i'll keep my eyes open for you.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users