AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

ct23

Problem Reprograming Key Fob

5 posts in this topic

hi all my wife washed my keyand then it wouldnt work soi put a new battery in ,ive tried the key method turning it of and on 4 times then buzz noise and tried pressing button on remote but no sound ,key starts engine but none of the remote buttons are working ,its a focus 57 plate does anyone no what i can try or will it be a new keyfob needed thanks in advance for any help

Open it up and let it dry out for a few days then try again.

its been dried out for a few days now , the problems reprogramming it to the car to get the central locking working

its been dried out for a few days now , the problems reprogramming it to the car to get the central locking working

FORD Focus (Radio 3 Button) - Key Remote Programming 1. Switch Ignition On/Off (II/0) 4 times within 6 seconds until a sound is made. 2. Press any button on Remote until a sound is made. 3. To program additional Remotes, repeat after 2 seconds after the sound. 4. Turn Ignition On/Off to exit. 5. A maximum of 4 remotes can be programme

sounds like a new key they dont like water