Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cup Holders

Furyjoell

Ok so I have a pre-facelift Mark 1 Focus. I was just wondering if anyone has any advice on improving the utterly useless cup holders. I absolutely love my car but as I'm sure you know, the cup holders are a just a waste of space an I'm getting fed up. Any ideas?

Ok so I have a pre-facelift Mark 1 Focus. I was just wondering if anyone has any advice on improving the utterly useless cup holders. I absolutely love my car but as I'm sure you know, the cup holders are a just a waste of space an I'm getting fed up. Any ideas?

they are can holders technically and not cup holders personally ive had no probs with mine but if you want get the rubber inserts from eBay or from the facelift model they slot right in http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/FORD-FOCUS-FRONT-CUP-HOLDER-GHIA-MODEL-/370389050986?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item563ce8666a

I thought that the whole centre console would need changing if I wanted the holders from a face-lifted car? It's can holders that I want, the holders at the moment are so huge that even a 1 litre bottle falls out of them.

Edit: Yep, looks like I'd need to replace the whole thing unfortunately, might well do it though, I need cup holders. http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/focus-3-door-centre-console-leather-handbrake-gaitor-/110548994019?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item19bd3bc7e3#ht_500wt_1154

• 1 month later...

Sorry for reviving this post.

I have a 5dr 2003 Focus and has been thinking if there should be some sort of cup holder or compartment mount in the rear centre console (gear knob & handbrake)? When I bought this car the front cup holder rubber mount was missing so I guess something from the back was taken away too.

Any help will be much appreciated!

Sorry for reviving this post.

I have a 5dr 2003 Focus and has been thinking if there should be some sort of cup holder or compartment mount in the rear centre console (gear knob & handbrake)? When I bought this car the front cup holder rubber mount was missing so I guess something from the back was taken away too.

Any help will be much appreciated!

there should be a rear cup holder as well as the 2 at the front....hmmm maybe pinched before you had yours ? want me to take a photo of mine and post it for reference ?? let me know..btw i have the 2004 model lx

I would rather have my unused can holders in my mk2 removed and have the handbrake in the position it should be :angry:

What a stupid place to put the handbrake eh? Why not go the whole hog and place the handbrake on the passenger door and make it that little bit harder to reach. :angry: