Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ford Focus

Dempsey

Hi there

Silly question time again, anyone know where to buy a spare electronic key for an '02' focus.

Just bought the car and dont want to pay ford's £160+vat, Any ideas where else to try.

:blink: All help gratefully received

I had to buy one for my mk1 focus. I bought the fob + blank blade from eBay for about £40, Paid Ford £12 odd to cut the blade but still need someone to have it programmed to the immobiliser to allow it to start the car, Ford quoted me 120 odd quid, No thanks!

I had to buy one for my mk1 focus. I bought the fob + blank blade from ebay for about £40, Paid Ford £12 odd to cut the blade but still need someone to have it programmed to the immobiliser to allow it to start the car, Ford quoted me 120 odd quid, No thanks!

have you try'd program my fob i did mine off there also did one for a golf

We charge £50 for a working key (unlocks and starts the car).

We charge £50 for a working key (unlocks and starts the car).

Is this for a remote key fob? Or just a normal key.

Also how much would you charge to just reprogram the key if I supplied the ready cut key. Please note i currently only have 1 working Key so the DIY method is out of the question here!

I paid a ford dealer to do this for me, he basically did the routine thats in the car manual, i paid something like £60 for the key but the linking to the car was included, just have a read in the manual

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club