• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 ken24

ken24

• Pip
  • 4 posts
  • Ford Model: focus

Posted 23 June 2010 - 12:13 AM

HI all can anyone tell me if it is possible to fit a later stereo to my focus 02 as i would like to keep the steering wheel controls and upgrade to a aux input for my ipod. the later 6000 cd seems to look a lot sharper on the corners than my old one .or could i change the stereo and heater facia off a later model say a 2007 and would the wiring harness be the same as this would save me a lot of time, money,and hair loss thanks a lot for any replies :)

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#2 Lenny

Lenny

Retired Moderator

• FOC Supporters
  • 11,057 posts
  • Name: Leonard
  • Ford Model: Focus ZetecS
  • Year: 2010
Contributor

Posted 23 June 2010 - 07:31 PM

HI all can anyone tell me if it is possible to fit a later stereo to my focus 02 as i would like to keep the steering wheel controls and upgrade to a aux input for my ipod. the later 6000 cd seems to look a lot sharper on the corners than my old one .or could i change the stereo and heater facia off a later model say a 2007 and would the wiring harness be the same as this would save me a lot of time, money,and hair loss thanks a lot for any replies :)

Try this link out mate their a great company pure quality Car Audio Direct (Focus)

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users