AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

sarah streetka

Good Tyre?

7 posts in this topic

Hello

The streetka comes with pirelli p zero nero. How do you rate these tyres? Are there cheaper alternatives? They are quite expensive!

Hi, there are always cheaper alternatives. P Zeros are ok, but there are just as good tyres for less.

Try www.blackcircles.com and www.mytyres.co.uk

The Fiesta has two Sava tyres and they seem to be great at road holding and wear.

P Zero Nero are great tyres, standard fit on my Porsche and one of only 4 tyres the manufacturer reccommends.

I'd be glad to have them but wouldn't buy them as replacements as too expensive, £1000 for a set for the Porker, I got a set of Conti's for just over £700.

Hi!

Depends what you want from your tyre, I would recommend a Falken ZE912 or a Khumo KU31 I have had both on my 2002 Mondeo relatively cheap in a 16" last forever it seemed, good wet and excellent dry grip, I use a site called http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/ give it a try!

Hi!

Depends what you want from your tyre, I would recommend a Falken ZE912 or a Khumo KU31 I have had both on my 2002 Mondeo relatively cheap in a 16" last forever it seemed, good wet and excellent dry grip, I use a site called http://www.tyrereviews.co.uk/ give it a try!