Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coilovers Are On

S666LER

Update:

Got the coilovers on today, i might raise it a tad as yet but so far very impressed with the ride, not too bumpy but roll in the corners has gone.

First time off the jack...

DSC_0112.jpg

DSC_0111.jpg

decided to raise it 30mm after that.

Before

ZSOC2.jpg

After

DSC_0117-1.jpg

DSC_0113-1.jpg

Gonna raise it more as yet as after a drive tonight its just a little to low. So will try another 30mm at the front and put the adjuster on the rears. All trial and error really.

Looks ace, well done.

I'd agree with you on going up a wee bit on the front, should look spot on then. B)

Have you painted under the headlights too?

Stephen.

I got some black vinyl and traced around the bottom of the light.And the lip just below the light. Then just stuck it on.

DSC_0092.jpg

Yeah front a tad and see how it is then.

looked better when it was at its lowest i bet :)

the ride on coilovers is something else compared to just been on springs isn't it. people always jump to conclusions and write off coilovers cos the 'want to retain ride quality'. my KW coilys were a far better ride when slammed to just a drop of 30mm on Eibach springs.

i love the focus rs look of that vinyl, have you got any zoomed out pics?

Yea the ride is not too bad, i have had tein and leda coilovers before on other cars and would say tein were the best. but the aps are not far behind.

I will get a zoomed out pic done. I see those vinyl bits on the pumaspeed fiesta and just made some up at home.

So you got you kws on then mikester???pic?

that is fit!!! my god i love it.

i've got the gaz ones and i've got the front set up but the rears were not the right fitment, so got some new parts to go on to rectify the problem. should be done today :)

I left the adjuster out on mine, just put the springs on.

Now going to save for a remap. But next on the list i will start to retrim my interior once i get a chance to.

done mine now. got the adjuster on still and fooook its still uber low. and i've setup the rebound properly now, its quality. i'm happy to be on gaz now :)

done mine now. got the adjuster on still and fooook its still uber low. and i've setup the rebound properly now, its quality. i'm happy to be on gaz now :)

W00t now get some pics up!!!!

Not seen a low red one yet.

will do, look for the new topic :)

• 4 weeks later...

At last something to compare too

That looks excellent, spot on. B)

noooo, the comparison pic makes me want to lower mine now!

Would the eibach spring upgrade make any difference?

I think you should give in to temptation.....

A tad but from pics of the eibachs i have seen i was not that impressed. Rocky1722s car has got h&r -35mm springs on its and i think they are a better option for lowering springs.

Rocky1722s car has got h&r -35mm springs on its and i think they are a better option for lowering springs.

As mentioned, here's a pic of mine sitting on -35mm H&R springs. I'm very pleased with the look. :D

DSC05870a.jpg

As mentioned, here's a pic of mine sitting on -35mm H&R springs. I'm very pleased with the look. :D

DSC05870a.jpg

Are those just spring upgrades? If you dont mind, where did you get them from and how much did they cost?

Are those just spring upgrades? If you dont mind, where did you get them from and how much did they cost?

Yes they're just a set of springs. Here's a link to where I got mine from.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/H-R-lowering-springs-Ford-Fiesta-year-08-35mm-/400135168794?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item5d29ea231a

Just watch the euro exchange rate at the time, they cost me a bit more than advertised. Cost me £188 in total and £47 for fitting from a local garage I know very well. ;)

DSC05870a.jpg

Realli Realli love this car rocky ;),

P.s coilovers look mint in the ride, i just went for the 50mm H&R's and it sits perfect and the front but i'd like it a touch lower at the back.

Realli Realli love this car rocky ;),

Well I really, really love your car. ;) :P

I'm really, really jealous of your Cupspoiler splitter and skirts. I can't justify spending the £350 ish required to buy them though.

They would finish off my car though. :D

• 1 month later...

Re-trim is sort of starting, just got to make sure i go down the correct route.

DSC_0172.jpg

Got some of this^

and this lot vvv

DSC_0170.jpg

and thinking about doing the centers of the seats, not the whole center just the bit which has a curve at the bottom and top vv

DSC_0171.jpg

Will have red roof lining with some sort of stitching detail, and parts of dash and doors too.

Still doing mock ups, but will be started asap

Oh and a quick one of the car wet

DSC_0154.jpg

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club