Do Not Sell My Personal Information

St Springs

wellzy

can i fit mk6/6.5 st springs on my fiesta? i was worried that the weight of a tdci engine was to much for the springs but i have been told they will be fine? hopefully get some new alloys aswell now there "sorting" the pot holes out.

I was looking into this a while back and was informed that it was fine. Although it would not look as low as the St for some technical reason :lol:

i saw some 30mm lowering springs for round £60-80 for the fiesta mk6/6.5 think they might have been Eibach ones, think the ST has different shocks or something? only prob i can see is my parents have just got a mini with sports suspension and it has to be reversed cause it's to low for the drive, so i am worried about not being able to get my fiesta on the drive but i'm sure the st springs won't lower it that much will they?

I am sure the St sits 30mm lower but because of the shocks the springs will only make a non St sit about 20mm ... that's what put me off getting them. Btw, they usually kick around eBay for around £20 used.

I remember from my 206 days that alot of people were putting lowering springs for a petrol engine on a diesel engine and it went lower then the stated drop, basically due to the weight of the engine.

I am sure the St sits 30mm lower but because of the shocks the springs will only make a non St sit about 20mm ... that's what put me off getting them. Btw, they usually kick around Ebay for around £20 used.

yeh i saw a set on there a few month ago goin for round £20 with £10 P&P but i never bothered gettin them and now i'm kickin myself. :rolleyes:

other thing that i thought of was all the kit i haul round in it, my tools alone weigh round 200kg and then all the other gear and a trailer which makes the fiesta sit a bit low on normal springs, would there be any major difference in the carrying cap of the springs?

I remember from my 206 days that alot of people were putting lowering springs for a petrol engine on a diesel engine and it went lower then the stated drop, basically due to the weight of the engine.

one of my mates said just cut the springs, told him to bendover and i'll show him where he can stick his grinder!! :o :lol:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club