Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Climair Wind Deflectors

Vix

Just got a set of these for my birthday, so have been out this morning trying to fit the things...

They are supposed to be 'easy to fit' but I've just spent 30 mins getting them in place, putting the window up only for it to go straight back down again!!

Driving me mad - and the 'picture instructions' are not much use. Does ANYONE have any tips for getting these fitted on a Mk7?!

HELP!!

The windows will go down because of the safety sensor, your only recourse is to position them then push them in manually, with a fair bit of pressure. I had to do the same on an XR2i I used to run.

Just got a set of these for my birthday, so have been out this morning trying to fit the things...

They are supposed to be 'easy to fit' but I've just spent 30 mins getting them in place, putting the window up only for it to go straight back down again!!

Driving me mad - and the 'picture instructions' are not much use. Does ANYONE have any tips for getting these fitted on a Mk7?!

HELP!!

I had mine fitted by the dealer where I got my car. I have to say I find them brilliant.

Did you not get any small U shaped clips that fit in the widow channel to keep the path clear?

If not the only thing I can think of is slowly keep inching the window up and leave it closed over night and check the next day by opening and closing the window to see if the deflectors have settled in place ok.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club