Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need Help With A Repair Front End

LeeZetecS

I'v put a crack into the front part of the kit that on the front bumper.

She took it down for its first service and they took a look at it at the same time. they'v writen today.. close on 1200 quid to repair!

There a few other plastic bits that are broken and they want to replace they reckon! This is Ford!

I have a friend who does bodywork and plastic welding, so I need to try and source these parts that I need and wondered if anyone knew where I could get them apart from Ford Parts.

• 3 weeks later...

I'v put a crack into the front part of the kit that on the front bumper.

She took it down for its first service and they took a look at it at the same time. they'v writen today.. close on 1200 quid to repair!

There a few other plastic bits that are broken and they want to replace they reckon! This is Ford!

I have a friend who does bodywork and plastic welding, so I need to try and source these parts that I need and wondered if anyone knew where I could get them apart from Ford Parts.

is there no way you can appoxy/fibreglass the cracks up, then once its set and rock hard rubdown and repaint?... i know ford a total ripoffs fullstop mate!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club