Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Best Mk7 Fiesta I Have Ever Seen!!!!

beatty36

Sorry i tried to get a picture but it wasn't available, however im not useually one to buy car magazines, but my friend showed me the Max Power car magazine the other day and there is a mint white titanium fiesta with custom parts, smoothed out....looks immense.

Looks !Removed! crap....Max power = chav. Thats all i need to say

nah i dont like it either, think the fiesta is so easy to make look nice, cos its a stunning lil car as it is, but then you can make it nice and push it too far like that has which ruins it

This one by any chance

euroooo.jpg

eurooo.jpg

euro.jpg

Edited by DanGull
One image removed due to the rear sticker...

Oh god, it gets worse! I HATE the whole look of that car.

I like it apart from it being too low and the wheels are not exactly to my taste. :rolleyes:

too low would be so awkward going anywhere in it and dont like the wheels, the gloss black on white looks sweeeeeet though!

Edit:

This post has been edited by DanGull: Today, 09:28 PM

Reason for edit:: One image removed due to the rear sticker...

seriously?? its just a sticker......... :blink:

i want see this sticker now!!! haha and i dont like the rims, needs some chunkier ones, and lowering is good but not to that extent

I agree with those who think it looks terrible. The only two things that make it look bad are the fact that it sits about 10mm off the ground and the sofa casters on each corner. Apart from that alright.

Wouldn't like to go over any speed bumps eh!

Its a euro style car, my personal fav. It's more than likely on an air ride or hydraulic suspension system to get it that low as euro is all about stance, smooth bodywork, and alloys wheels with a classic theme and stretched tyres. I think it looks amazing tbh, just my opinion though :)

• Like 1

Id say this is the best white MK7 fiesta:

0013.jpg

mmmmmmmm more like 'blue tint' than white :D :D

Ok then , IMO its nice, part from the debadge at the front and the interior, also the car is on airbag suspension, hense its soo low in all of the photographs, then when it comes to driving the car goes back up. :)

Id say this is the best white MK7 fiesta:

what would you say about this one ;)

p5091657.jpg

p5091621.jpg

people on this forum are old. seriously, anyone tries anything new and it gets shot down immediately along with being called chav and 'saxo' wanabe, same happened with the bad boy bonnet of which there is one done not and it is far from saxo-esq.

looing at the white one on max power, it's lowered, smoothed grill, valance and washers with some scene wheels... how on earth is that in bad taste?! there's no 'max power' body kit and i know there's no hugely loud zorst as i've seen the rear (the rear is bad btw but you guys have only got the side and front to go on from the pics in this thread).

the knee jerk reaction the majority of people have given in here is uncalled for, especially as most of these people have done nothing to their cars and are similar to 'purists' in other pursuits as in they are scared to mess with their own car so slate people for touching their own, you get them on every forum but more so on here, and i'd put money on that being because the average user age in the fiesta forum alone has gotta be quite high.

matti- that thing looks like a jeep, its well high even though it looks like it's been lowered! lol

nico- the mountune revamp is well nice, i wsh they'd trim the rear valance and mount the exhaust neatly though :(

too low would be so awkward going anywhere in it and dont like the wheels, the gloss black on white looks sweeeeeet though!

Edit:

This post has been edited by DanGull: Today, 09:28 PM

Reason for edit:: One image removed due to the rear sticker...

seriously?? its just a sticker......... :blink:

It's a sticker containing a word that if it were posted on the forum as text would be removed, I see no reason that a photograph of the word is any different.

The policy here is simple - if you don't see or hear it before 9pm on TV and Radio, it's not acceptable.

Mikester - get out of the wrong side of bed this morning did we? People are perfectly entitled to say they don't like something.

Mikester - get out of the wrong side of bed this morning did we? People are perfectly entitled to say they don't like something.

nah not at all. just gets me how quick people are to slate things. just like they're jumping on the bandwagon.

personally i loathe the euro thing, but i appreciate the outcome of that car. i'd be looking more than twice if i were to walk past it at asda :)

Personally I like these 2 custom Fiestas I found on LA forum.

Custom-2011-Ford-Fiesta-LA-3.jpg

&

Custom-2011-Ford-Fiesta-LA-4.jpg