Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Best Mk7 Fiesta I Have Ever Seen!!!!

beatty36

yeah the other white one is nice, the mountune one aint white as is the US ones so they dont count :P

Mine isnt lowered at all, just waiting for funds to buy a set of gaz coilovers.

Matt

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Very nice turn out of pictures guys, some will be taking up my desktop background both at home and in work,

I would like to add that I don’t like the fiesta/sirocco on the front of max power either as its completely taken away from what the fiesta is.

Sure it’s popular to get a car and mount another front on it so it looks weird in the rear view mirror

Example: I’ve spotted a 99 Subaru legacy estate with a full Glanza front end conversion on it including bonnet scoop, probably cost a bomb to do but just looks wrong and so !Removed!, yes its different and becoming a trend but each to their own taste, by doing such a thing you haven’t really re-invented the wheel you’ve just replicated another design,

I’m 25 and haven’t even bought my fiesta yet waiting for 1st January 2011 baby, and I won’t be modding it until the proper mods to suit my taste are produced, although i do like the de-badging of the front end, ive had a string of hot hatches and suicide machines in the past and modified them all, as I’m sure other fiesta owners have too,

So just because people aren’t modding yet doesn’t mean they won’t ever, and if we can manage to lift our heads from our computer screens to look around we will discover that there is a shortage of loose money in the country as well as jobs so the demand for inventory items at the moment is currently very low,

thank you for taking the time to read my post.

:D

rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

I would like to add that I don't like the fiesta/sirocco on the front of max power either as its completely taken away from what the fiesta is and why its cool to own a fiesta, Because it's not a Golf or German

we were talking about the white mk7, don't know why you're bringing the sirocco into it?

people on this forum are old. seriously, anyone tries anything new and it gets shot down immediately along with being called chav and 'saxo' wanabe, same happened with the bad boy bonnet of which there is one done not and it is far from saxo-esq.

looing at the white one on max power, it's lowered, smoothed grill, valance and washers with some scene wheels... how on earth is that in bad taste?! there's no 'max power' body kit and i know there's no hugely loud zorst as i've seen the rear (the rear is bad btw but you guys have only got the side and front to go on from the pics in this thread).

the knee jerk reaction the majority of people have given in here is uncalled for, especially as most of these people have done nothing to their cars and are similar to 'purists' in other pursuits as in they are scared to mess with their own car so slate people for touching their own, you get them on every forum but more so on here, and i'd put money on that being because the average user age in the fiesta forum alone has gotta be quite high.

matti- that thing looks like a jeep, its well high even though it looks like it's been lowered! lol

nico- the mountune revamp is well nice, i wsh they'd trim the rear valance and mount the exhaust neatly though :(

Personally I like these 2 custom Fiestas I found on LA forum.

Custom-2011-Ford-Fiesta-LA-3.jpg

he is kind of right, some one else tries something and gets nailed to a cross cos of it....i dont like the car its just too low, and the rims look dodgy but i LOVE the bonnet i have always said that when i see mk7's with that done

and that 1st fiesta is nice, not so the other but pitty its got that daft US bumper

we were talking about the white mk7, don't know why you're bringing the sirocco into it?

Sorry mate im sofa king stupid :blink: i didnt read all of the other posts and assumed that the centre car was the modded fiesta, i have edited my post to reflect this matter .Cheers :o

Sorry mate im sofa king stupid :blink: i didnt read all of the other posts and assumed that the centre car was the modded fiesta, i have edited my post to reflect this matter .Cheers :o

Don't beat yourself up about it! :lol: For the record I reckon that Scirocco looks the nuts - really tastefully done which is unusual for Max Power.

On a different point, I just don't think modded cars look very good in general (with exceptions), one of the main criteria when I buy a car is the way that it looks, so I choose what I like and then stick with it. We're all entitled to have our opinions - in this thread even more so as none of us own that car. If someone on here makes a mod which I don't like I generally don't say anything, as to not upset anyone but in this case who cares?

showtopic=13529&st=0&p=86720&fromsearch=1entry86720"]My link

Don't beat yourself up about it! :lol: For the record I reckon that Scirocco looks the nuts - really tastefully done which is unusual for Max Power.

If someone on here makes a mod which I don't like I generally don't say anything, as to not upset anyone but in this case who cares?

Good Opinion mate, now I know why I never got any replies to my mod thread on the UK starlet forum lol cos my mod's were bad :lol: also do you know about the lcd dash can show digital read outs of rpm, mph or kmph check my link to another thread. :) My linkMy link

also any 1 who has a diesel fiesta MK7 already has half a citroen inside as the diesel versions are made by them, but hey im buying a diesel model in 2011

Edited by DanGull
Swearing is not allowed on FOC Lenny...

all gravy, thought that might have been the case smile.gif

nico- you see the white mk7 on ukfn in the project section, there's loads of pics of the bad boy bonnet. it looks superb

To further back up what im saying check tis video out, why didnt he just buy a golf,

On the flip side heres the best Video ive ever seen, no breaking on the corners and very raspy nearly set it as my ringtone, man i love the sound even better than the Toyota twin cam Bwaaaapp.

:)

that second vid was posted on ukfn earlier, its effin immense. back to rallying roots there :)

• Like 1

that second vid was posted on ukfn earlier, its effin immense. back to rallying roots there :)

I reckon that video without any voice over, has the power to convert any one to buy a fiesta, cant wait till January to get mine.