#16 DAM13N

DAM13N

Settling In Well

• PipPipPip
  • 68 posts
  • Ford Model: Ford Focus Zetec
Posted 05 July 2010 - 07:54 PM

Jesus Lads & Ladies!!

i thought my insurance was bad!! im with Admiral i could have the option to go on the Multi-car with my parents however that just shoots it right up and not even worth considering.

My Specs:

20 Years Old, 3 Years Driving, "No" No Claims, 3 Points and it works out at 1058 and some pence.

Like I said I had a Mk1 1.6 Zetec... Really a outstanding car, Perky Looks attractive and I do agree with you all the ROAR of Petrol is so much more fun, than a Diesel... But beggars can not be choosers I do miss my MK1 it was Immaculate, but My new diesel is sooo Much Better, the performance is superb... and fuel economy is great, to be fair I do not need a diesel but I had the chance to upgrade at such a fraction of a price, I mean a MK1.5 with one elderly lady owner, 28K & F/F/S/H i would of been mad to turn it down.. lol cost me 1000k to upgrade really and insurance was like 70 quid more...

End of this Month my insurance is up, and elephant.co.uk looks the cheapest this year...

Has anyone tried SKY Insurance?

Damien

Have something to contribute?

Sign in or register to start a topic...

#17 dp1987

dp1987

Settling In Well

• Budding Enthusiast
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
  • Ford Model: focus 1.8 zetec

Posted 05 July 2010 - 08:06 PM

Jesus Lads & Ladies!!

i thought my insurance was bad!! im with Admiral i could have the option to go on the Multi-car with my parents however that just shoots it right up and not even worth considering.

My Specs:

20 Years Old, 3 Years Driving, "No" No Claims, 3 Points and it works out at 1058 and some pence.

Like I said I had a Mk1 1.6 Zetec... Really a outstanding car, Perky Looks attractive and I do agree with you all the ROAR of Petrol is so much more fun, than a Diesel... But beggars can not be choosers I do miss my MK1 it was Immaculate, but My new diesel is sooo Much Better, the performance is superb... and fuel economy is great, to be fair I do not need a diesel but I had the chance to upgrade at such a fraction of a price, I mean a MK1.5 with one elderly lady owner, 28K & F/F/S/H i would of been mad to turn it down.. lol cost me 1000k to upgrade really and insurance was like 70 quid more...

End of this Month my insurance is up, and elephant.co.uk looks the cheapest this year...

Has anyone tried SKY Insurance?

Damien

:blink: Im 3 years older than u and i pay about 600 more a year than u. :wacko: Surely it should be lower for me than what your paying as im 3 years older.? It has to be based alot on where u live as i say im in one of the worst places in England lol.

#18 ford focus edge

ford focus edge

Too much time on the boards

• PipPipPipPip
  • 775 posts
  • Name: Mike
  • Ford Model: Focus 2.5T ST-2
  • Year: 2008

Posted 05 July 2010 - 08:16 PM

my mate got quoted 8k for his mp3 edtion including mods such as a rs front bumper CHAVVV sorry that one sliped out lol, area does play a big factor if i insured the car at my nans house down south my insurance would be 150 odd quid cheaper its discusting! where i live is full of old fuddys and as proof i forgot to lock my car 1 night and it was still there the next evening (not on purpouse im just thick).

Whats ur job aswell mines high because im a student it should also go down again in febuary because hopefully il still have my licence and il be out of my 6points max period.

Mike

#19 cressws1

cressws1

Feet Under The Table

• PipPipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • Name: Scott
  • Ford Model: Focus Zetec 1.8
  • Year: 1999

Posted 05 July 2010 - 09:52 PM

What insurance are both of u fella's with?? By the way I live in Liverpool Which is probably 2nd highest behing London?? for car insurance seems as people like robbing cars and joyriding so much in my city :angry: .

Swinton. Had insurance with Quinn Direct once, They were pretty good with a claim I made when someone rear-ended my Astra.

Not what you're looking for?

Register now, we have a huge community of enthusiasts to answer any questions you might have

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users