AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

Rikos

New Owner

8 posts in this topic

Hello all,

I have just been and traded in my current car and will be changing it for a 52 plate Fiesta 1.4 LX.

My name is Rik and i'm 23 from Uppingham, i work as an accounts assistant and i am training to be an accountant.

I will be changing from a Lexus IS200 but needed to change to something cheaper and more economical. I will be honest and i am not over the moon about the change as i luved my lex but i am looking forward to saving some money.

I am a member of the lexus owners club which is an amazing club so am hoping to come an join the antics on here an hopefully meet some nice people on here like i did there.

so hello all an hopefully you'll get to know people soon.

Thanks

Rik

You have bought yourself a great car!

I'm 17 and i have just got a 02 1.4 LX for my first car and it is a brilliant car to drive!

I could drive it all day and not get tired of it.

Coinsidently my Dad used to own a Lexus IS200 and he loved it too! He regretted getting rid of it.

Coinsidently my Dad used to own a Lexus IS200 and he loved it too! He regretted getting rid of it.

I know the feeling!

You have bought yourself a great car!

I'm 17 and i have just got a 02 1.4 LX for my first car and it is a brilliant car to drive!

I could drive it all day and not get tired of it.

i have also bought a fiest for my first car however i prefer the retro fiestas' which is why i have a quite rare 1.4 L 1988 CVH on a 'F' registration :D