Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Finally Some Pics Of Our Mk7's Lol :)

poshpawsfiesta

green one is mums its a 1.25 80 style plus blue one is mine and dads its a 1.4 tdci zetec :)

mmmm004.jpg

mmmm005.jpg

mmmm014.jpg

mmmm008.jpg

mmmm009.jpg

mmmm010.jpg

mmmm017.jpg

mmmm016.jpg

mmmm021.jpg

that diesel engine looks vile :P dont like the styles me think them slits look naf compared to the fogs if i honest... and not too sure about the seats on it either!

Like the fact the family has mk7's lol

that diesel engine looks vile :P dont like the styles me think them slits look naf compared to the fogs if i honest... and not too sure about the seats on it either!

The style's have a bonus over the zetec's and titaniums...no naff looking chrome bits of tat added lol. After having a style (but now a swift sport) the front bumper design without the fogs doesn't look that bad tbh, i much prefer that to chrome looking fogs imo. I initaly bought the style as i couldn't justify the extra dosh for the few useful extra's and the naff chrome bits on a zetec, but it would be a boring world if we all liked and hated the same things just like my swift sport lol

Nice collection of Fiestas! How are you finding the TDCI?

that diesel engine looks vile

I prefer the look of the diesel engine, looks more compact and less pipe work showing. The 1.6 TDCI lookes even better though ;)

They do look good together mate. The more I see Vision cars the more I like the colour.

Nice collection of Fiestas! How are you finding the TDCI?

I prefer the look of the diesel engine, looks more compact and less pipe work showing. The 1.6 TDCI lookes even better though ;)

can do some nice looking mods to the tdci engines. B)

Nice collection of Fiestas! How are you finding the TDCi

other than it being very noisy jerky and unresponsive when cold, its fine , when it warms up i find very nippy and refind-ish lol , its DEFINATLY quicker thn the 1.25 style i dont care wat the spec or 0-60 times are , it is quicker mum cannot keep up with me wen i put my foot down lol, id love to upgrade to a 1.6 tdci thou 2 see for myself if there is much diffrence , plus thanks for all ur nice comments :)

sorry m8,but to me that leads to only one solution: your mum doesnt know how to drive fast :D m8 has a 1.4 tdci mk7 fiesta,and he cant keep up with my fezzi (1.25 mk7)....we even switched cars to eliminate drivers error,and i just couldnt keep up with him (me driving his 1.4 tdci,him driving my 1.25)

at start,the 1.25 pulls away due to the fact that the 1.4 tdci is a bit sluggish at low revs,half down the track he reduces the distance by apr. 1 car lenght,and that is it.....the same thing happened when we switched cars (mind you we did this at a closed track,NOT on public roads ;) )

in our family we all think and find the diesel quicker thn the petrol , other thn tht i dont no wat 2 say lol ,

p.s our diesel isnt sluggish off the start atall,, but if ur giving the petrol the nuts , when u change from 1st to second at high revs its kinda pauses for awhile , the diesel dosent do this atall . maby its down to a higher grade of diesel in the uk thn :s :s

nice collection there :)

thanks :( i was just thinking today wouldnt the s1600 of looked hot with red paint and black stripes and wheels !!!

Whats with the :( face? lol

and that would look !Removed! hot!!!

Just put my golf up for sale :( Thats red with black alloys :(

Hi

One thing iam not doing next time is choosing vision blue.

I like Grey or Black next.

And Definitly a diesel engine.

Jamie

p.s our diesel isnt sluggish off the start atall,, but if ur giving the petrol the nuts , when u change from 1st to second at high revs its kinda pauses for awhile , the diesel dosent do this atall . maby its down to a higher grade of diesel in the uk thn :s :s

could be,but we also have real high grade fuel here.....

that just doesnt sound right what you are saying about the petrol engine,mine doesnt pause one bit,maybe you need to drive it full throtlle through first three gears to air out the engine a little bit??? i do it once a month on all my cars,city driving makes them clog up,because they are constantly in low gears and revs.....

edit: nice collection you have there :)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club