Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

Poogles

Fiesta Edge Aux Issues

3 posts in this topic

Just bought new Fiesta Edge. Hooked up iPod to aux but sound quality very poor - buzzing etc. Have tried a couple of leads but no joy. I assume you plug & go, but is there anything else I can try before I go back to the dealers?

Any help appreciated!

Just bought new Fiesta Edge. Hooked up iPod to aux but sound quality very poor - buzzing etc. Have tried a couple of leads but no joy. I assume you plug & go, but is there anything else I can try before I go back to the dealers?

Any help appreciated!

Could be a couple of things.

1. Make sure the aux cable is fully plugged in to both the aux socket and the iPod.

2. Turn the volume on the iPod up to the max and lower the volume on the stereo.

3. If you are charging the iPod at the same time try unplugging the charger and see if that helps.

Let us know how you get on.

Could be a couple of things.

1. Make sure the aux cable is fully plugged in to both the aux socket and the iPod.

2. Turn the volume on the iPod up to the max and lower the volume on the stereo.

3. If you are charging the iPod at the same time try unplugging the charger and see if that helps.

Let us know how you get on.

Thanks for the advice! I turned the volume on the iPod down and up on volume (misread the advice!) and it works OK. Not sure if the other way round would work but my issue is resolved! Thanks - would have felt stupid taking it back to the garage!!!