Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any Pictures Of An Actual Mk7 Wheel Jack

jamesjay

I asked this question on another forum without reply, does anyone here have any pictures?

Hi All,

As in the title, can some kind member that already owns the correct jack take some pictures of the part of the jack that makes contact with the bodywork of the MK 7 and post them, so I can make sure when I buy one at the scrappy or on fleabay I get the right one.

Thanks,

James.

a jacks a jack, there all the same. go for a ford jack and see how that works.

Not sure your right about a jack being a jack, the part that connects to the body of the car differs between models and makes, if you were using the wrong one and it slipped it could do no end of damage to the user or the car.

I did price up a Ford jack from a dealership and it was £48, it seemed a bit steep to me but thanks for your reply.

Not sure your right about a jack being a jack, the part that connects to the body of the car differs between models and makes, if you were using the wrong one and it slipped it could do no end of damage to the user or the car.

I did price up a Ford jack from a dealership and it was £48, it seemed a bit steep to me but thanks for your reply.

hi

email me your moby number and i will take pic with phone as i dont know how to upload pics as i ordered spare wheel with my titanium so i have original jack

regards paul

at that price you would be better just strapping a trolley jack in the back, safer as well.

hi

email me your moby number and i will take pic with phone as i dont know how to upload pics as i ordered spare wheel with my titanium so i have original jack

regards paul

Thanks Paul,

I have emailed my mobile number.

Many thanks,

James.

at that price you would be better just strapping a trolley jack in the back, safer as well.

I have a trolley jack in the boot at the moment but the boots aren't that big and I would like to free up some space for other stuff like golf clubs.

Best wishes,

James.

I have a trolley jack in the boot at the moment but the boots aren't that big and I would like to free up some space for other stuff like golf clubs.

Best wishes,

James.

hi james

sent some pics to moby hope there ok and of any help

regards paul

hi james

sent some pics to moby hope there ok and of any help

regards paul

I'd quite like to see this jack too, I'm tempted to nick the one out of my dad's civic but would prefer my own. I don't have the spare wheel kit so i don't know where I'd keep it.

Best wishes,

James.

hi

pics emailed to you hope their ok

regards paul

hi

pics emailed to you hope their ok

regards paul

Hi Paul,

I got the email and I was able to use it to get a jack from my local scrappy, I hope you don't mind but I have put one of your pics in my gallery...Irononreverse posted that he would like to see what they look like and it might help some other members that want to get themselves a spare wheel, jack, and wheel brace.

I can't workout how to upload pics either maybe I haven't got enough posts.

Thanks again and kind regards,

James.

I'd quite like to see this jack too, I'm tempted to nick the one out of my dad's civic but would prefer my own. I don't have the spare wheel kit so i don't know where I'd keep it.

http://www.fordpartsuk.com/shop/fiesta_2008_steel_wheel_jack_and_brace_2355.htm

There should be a little pic in your manual.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club