Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My Fiesta

RCJ

i do like that alot, much better than the white one.

i'd be tempted to spray the wheels a light grey and get rid of the side stripes, but it's brand new, it would be like tattooing a baby to do anything drastic at this stage! :)

thanks guys, i was thinking about removing the side stripe, but its grown on me since purchase....

and i love the white wheels, i think thats one of the big things that tempted me to buy it!!!

Too bad i didnt have the money for the mountune upgrade.... but thats most likely a good think, because my insurance would kill me!

Luckily i have a friend who works for tracker so he's trying to get me a good deal on a tracker.

P.s. thanks for putting pic up, i'll learn one day how too... unless there's a thread that tells you? lol

Nice looking Fiesta mate, I like the blue with white stripes, I take it you got it from good old Evans Halshaw?

Davy

thanks guys, i was thinking about removing the side stripe, but its grown on me since purchase....

and i love the white wheels, i think thats one of the big things that tempted me to buy it!!!

Too bad i didnt have the money for the mountune upgrade.... but thats most likely a good think, because my insurance would kill me!

Luckily i have a friend who works for tracker so he's trying to get me a good deal on a tracker.

P.s. thanks for putting pic up, i'll learn one day how too... unless there's a thread that tells you? lol

Defiantly KEEP the side stripe :P

And here is that thread you are looking for ;) - Adding Picture

Performance blue is STUNNING.

White wheels though <_<

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club