Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Mk7 Hidden Menu!

Andy UK

Hey everyone I don't know if you're aware of this but there is a hidden menu on the Mk7 Fiesta.

To get to it, do the following:

1) Put key in ignition (do not turn)

2) Hold the button on the rev side and after around 3 seconds turn the key two clicks (don't start engine)

3)On the screen it will say "Test" and you can cycle through various things by pressing the button.

Some things include: gauge test, LED test, digital speedo etc.

I will do a video in a bit showing how to do it and the functions available.

Hey everyone I don't know if you're aware of this but there is a hidden menu on the Mk7 Fiesta.

To get to it, do the following:

2) Hold the button on the rev side and after around 3 seconds turn the key two clicks (don't start engine)

3)On the screen it will say "Test" and you can cycle through various things by pressing the button.

Some things include: gauge test, LED test, digital speedo etc.

I will do a video in a bit showing how to do it and the functions available.

Thanks Andy, a few people have already posted to Youtube, e.g.

, and

If anyone figures out how to do with keyless entry - please let me know. I have tred everything and it will not work. :huh:

The closest thing i get to a menu in my Fiesta is the Bengal Spice takeaway menu in the boot

• Like 3

It is a joke, but unfortunately completely true!!

If anyone figures out how to do with keyless entry - please let me know. I have tred everything and it will not work. :huh:

Press and hold the trip counter reset button in the spedo dial. Press the power button you don't have to start the engine but it doesn't matter if you do. Keep holding the trip button for approx 3 seconds and the word test will appear in the display ion the instrument panel. Use the trip reset button to scroll through the displays. Works fine for me on my 1.4 Titanium with keyless.

Yeah Im pretty sure this Diognostic menu has been around on the fords since the Puma?

But I know its on most fords ive been in

Jay

EDIT: Did this a while ago. LED test lights it up like a christmas tree!

010520101648.jpg

• Like 2

• 1 year later...

Try:

1) Push the POWER button without press the clutch and keep it down...

3) On the screen it will say "Test" and you can cycle through various things by pressing the button.

4) relies the POWER button

I`m not sure, but you can try!

If someone want to do the same with the stereo do this:

2) Hold the H and M buttons down on the Display and after turn the key two clicks (don't start engine)

3) the screen will turn on and turn to TEST after a few seconds ,and you can cycle through various things by pressing the H and M buttons, or the UP and Down buttons on the stereo console.

Go out: take off the key...

I don't have the keyless, but I thought if you have the power button there's not an ignition barrel?

The clock one sounds interesting though, I'm trying that tomorrow.

If someone want to do the same with the stereo do this:

2) Hold the H and M buttons down on the Display and after turn the key two clicks (don't start engine)

3) the screen will turn on and turn to TEST after a few seconds ,and you can cycle through various things by pressing the H and M buttons, or the UP and Down buttons on the stereo console.

Go out: take off the key...

Sorry to be a complete blonde, but what is the H and M button?

If its the same procedure as the Focus then it's this way.

http://www.fordownersclub.com/forums/topic/1486-focus-dashboard-secret-trick/page__view__findpost__p__127249

Tiny buttons to the right of the display for the radio - Hour and Minute - pressing them with the ignition on advances the clock by either 1 hour or 1 minute respectively.

Hour and Minute button on the screen

Thanks, I'll have a go at that! Will it pick up if there is something wrong - what exactly will it check on the audio?

Many thanks as always for the replies!

Thanks, I'll have a go at that! Will it pick up if there is something wrong - what exactly will it check on the audio?

Many thanks as always for the replies!

i try my best... but i never get Club Contributor star :)

Well I tried it - got the test button up, took my finger off the H&M button, but then the screen just stayed orange and nothing happened? :(

I repeated it, got the test message up again but this time kept my finger on the button and still nothing happened other than it asked if i wanted to change the clock!!

I tried pressing the up/down button and got nothing. Screen remained orange and blank.

What did I do wrong?

Well I tried it - got the test button up, took my finger off the H&M button, but then the screen just stayed orange and nothing happened? :(

I repeated it, got the test message up again but this time kept my finger on the button and still nothing happened other than it asked if i wanted to change the clock!!

I tried pressing the up/down button and got nothing. Screen remained orange and blank.

What did I do wrong?

You also can go with the H and M buttons, try that

Went back out and tried that - it didn't work either - blank orange screen!!

I give up. :(

Went back out and tried that - it didn't work either - blank orange screen!!

I give up. :(

I don`t know what is wrong, if you get there, it need to be work..

Next week i will go to Gloucester, we can meet some where there and i can have a look on the footwell light as well, and ect...

I don`t know what is wrong, if you get there, it need to be work..

Next week i will go to Gloucester, we can meet some where there and i can have a look on the footwell light as well, and ect...

I definately don't have the set up for Footwell lights - Ford checked it for me today when it was in the garage and said I would need new wiring and a new module. (whatever that is)

What day you in Gloucester?

I tried the clock one this morning (I have the 2 line display not the full matrix), all it did was make the screen go blank until I let go of the buttons. Then this evening coming home from work the clock was 12 hours wrong, seems all it achieved was change it to 12 hour mode rather than 24!

I tried the clock one this morning (I have the 2 line display not the full matrix), all it did was make the screen go blank until I let go of the buttons. Then this evening coming home from work the clock was 12 hours wrong, seems all it achieved was change it to 12 hour mode rather than 24!

Snap! I never noticed the clock until this morning!

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club