Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dash Illumination

ford focus edge

Hi fellas, ive read on a few posts about adjusting the illumination brightnes on the focus, how do i do this

Mike

Hi fellas, ive read on a few posts about adjusting the illumination brightnes on the focus, how do i do this

Mike

next to youre headlight switch you have the motor adjuster for the headlights the levelling switch next to that you have a dial that adjusts youre dash illumination

next to youre headlight switch you have the motor adjuster for the headlights the levelling switch next to that you have a dial that adjusts youre dash illumination

Crap ive not got that ive got the one for adjusting the headlights but not the dash, do u reckon i could fit a diff switch in for the headlights etc and itl all work or will there be wiring involved

Mike

Crap ive not got that ive got the one for adjusting the headlights but not the dash, do u reckon i could fit a diff switch in for the headlights etc and itl all work or will there be wiring involved

Mike

mega wiring theres an orange wire and a ground that runs to everything dash cluster stereo wiring clock all the buttons etc if you aint got it ide leave well alone took mine out and the wires are intertwined with everything branching through the whole loom

ahh cheers for that art il leave it all alone its all working at the mo anyway was just thinking if it was a simple switch swap id of done it cheers

Mike

ahh cheers for that art il leave it all alone its all working at the mo anyway was just thinking if it was a simple switch swap id of done it cheers

Mike

ive got a focus on 06 plate with just the headlight level and swapped the switch to ajust the dash all works fine hth

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club