Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Standard Tyre Sizes

Baldylocks

New to this forum and my first post so "hello."

I bought a 1999 'T' Mondeo 2.5 Ghia X Estate a couple of days ago, unfortunately it had no handbook.

Could someone please let me know the standard tyre sizes (16" alloys) and pressures for this model please?

Currently I have:

205/50x16 Front

205/55x16 Rear

195/60x15 Spare

Just want to check that this is normal as Google results have been inconsistent to say the least!

I think the pressures are 30 all round for normal use, but again if someone could confirm I would be very grateful.

Cheers

David

hi,

i cant confirm the standard pressiure but if you look at the side wall of your tyres it should state the MAX PSI mine is a nissan almera saloon running on stock 17'' wheels and the MAX PSI is 48 so i fill them all to 45 this may be of use until more specific information comes along mate . :)

it should be 205/50r16, you could put 205/55r16's on as theyre cheeper but i dont know if it will put the speedo out by much. as for the pressures 32 psi all round is ok. i wouldnt put it to max because it makes the centres of the tyres wear quickly.

Thanks for that mate i wont be filling mine to the max any more eather,

also heres a usefull link to see what the visual difference is when upgrading to bigger tyres Click Here

And also an off set Calculator for wider alloys Click Here

:)

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club