Do Not Sell My Personal Information

54Plate 2.0Tdci 130

davd

the car was initialy smoking from the exhaust,,its done 94k miliege,,after taking some good advice and guidance from 2 geniuses from this forum i replaced the inter cooler pipe which was split,and cleaned out the egr valve which was clogged up ,,replaced the egr valve to its posiition,,the smonke was dramaticaly reduced,,mechanic attached his read out instrument to check on the codes,,and the following read out codes wer displayed,,p0409 p0404 and p2263,,on accelelaration it sounds as though its missing slightly,,as i decelerate it lets out a liitle puff of smoke from the exaust,,,,its still smoking slightly,,the glow plug light remains on,i was also adviced that becuse the glow plug light remains on it doesnt nessacerally mean the glow plugs are knakerd ,it could mean something else???,could it be a injector???and can some one tell me, have i gtta update the software on the ecu???do fords update d software on their ecu???some manufacturers do!!is it advisable to update software if its available and if it is ,,is there other places i can go to get updates apart from dealerships????due to my budget!!iv also read on the forum abt this famous knockin sound comin from the 2.0tdci 130 duratorque,,its hapenin to mine but goes away once its warmed up,,wats d kit called and isit only a dealer ship part and how much,,another headache is that the electric seat keeps blowing fuse,,was told motor on seat must be knakerd,,looked underneath seat ,,which one is the motor that electicaly pushes d seat forward and bak as i have long legs and need to adjust appropriately,,its a 30amp fuse,,,

i wa adviced abt the smokin and told to tank up on top of the range diesel and chuk sum injector cleaner in and take her for a long run,,get all d soot and crap out of the system,,im doing that 2morrow!

can all and sundrry that know abt these faults and problems advice me and guide me on these particular headaches,,i have a very low budget due to arrival of new born!!!!

david

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club