Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Fiesta Delivery Times - Evasive Dealer.

Pandora Peroxide

Can anyone help me? Anyone know about Ford shipping?

After a weekend of haggling and playing dealers off against each other and brokers I agreed a deal I was happy with on a new Fiesta Zetec S with street pack and bluetooth voice control. The dealer(Ford owned) I have ordered from said there was a car to my spec in group stock so it would be 7-10 days before I could get it owing to getting it transported down and registered. The dealer was meant to call me today to give me a changeover time so that I could arrange to go and pay the balance and sort insurance out. After 4pm and no call I called the dealer to be told that I couldn't have the Fiesta in stock (vague reason about transport) but that one in my spec was already ordered from Ford was on its way and I could have it in 2 weeks - after a bit of pushing I got them to admit it may be on a boat being shipped and it will come directly from there to the showroom. My husband is unhappy as he thinks the dealer hasn't got my car at all and has ordered one and I'll end up waiting ages for it to be built - he called the dealer and asked if we will definintely have the car before we go away at the end of the month and was told that they would make no promises so for him alarm bells are ringing, the dealer laughed off the suggestion that we would have to wait months. I'm beginning to think my husband has a point - even if the Fiesta is on a boat surely they know when it is due in. Now if the car is going to be ages than I'd rather know now than keep having delays so what I am asking anyone out there is does this seem like normal behaviour not to give a proper target date for delivery or is the dealer playing games? Is a shipment on the way and is it likely that a car for me is in it?

I'm kicking myself as the local franchised dealer had the car in stock and I only purchased elsewhere as I was given £100 off the local guys best offer and a full tank of fuel! First ever brand new car and this has kind of taken the shine off the experience. Felt so good yesterday when I got a better deal than I had hoped for.

Thanks for any help you can give.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club