Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk7 Fiesta Hidden Menu - Video

Andy UK

Hey guys I decided to do a video last night showing the hidden menu thing and demonstrate some features about midnight because I was slightly bored lol.

Then I decided to go for a quick blast over the tops :)

Oh, and don't worry about when I move the camera up and you can see me "all over the road" - I know this road like the back of my hand.

It isn't the greatest of videos because I was pretty damn knackered.

Besides, enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b9eqcUxbO8

how on earth are you driving and filming the road, or is that gonna involve a naughty answer?

lol.

how can you navigate turns with one hand on the wheel? mad

anyway, here's one for you. did your trip, avg speed & avg mpg readings reset to zero after you turned the ignition off/ended the 'test'? reason i ask is i record all these values for accurate mpg results so it's important that the trip is not rest mid way through a tank...

just a thing i noticed the speed o thing on the test. which you said didnt work could work it could be like for example when it says 456 MPH. could mean 45.6MPH as the numbers kinda matched up to the analogue speedo. just a thought.

just a thing i noticed the speed o thing on the test. which you said didnt work could work it could be like for example when it says 456 MPH. could mean 45.6MPH as the numbers kinda matched up to the analogue speedo. just a thought.

According to the eBay listing for how to do this trick it says that the speed is measured like you said 456 = 45.6 and the temp 82oC is actually your coolant temperature, and apparently this test trick works on all new fords with lcd displays ive also heard rumour that the cops use it for accurate speed checks when driving along side other cars, how true this is I don’t know but if is true it must be fairly well calibrated. ;)

Mike: I know my car and I know the road, so that's a big help :)

Jason: I never thought of that - good thinking. I will have a closer look at that when I am going home from work tonight.

yeah, i think the speed meter is giving the actual speed of the car as the speedo always gives a higher reading

anyway, here's one for you. did your trip, avg speed & avg mpg readings reset to zero after you turned the ignition off/ended the 'test'? reason i ask is i record all these values for accurate mpg results so it's important that the trip is not rest mid way through a tank...

It keeps your current information such as your current trip etc.

I'm not sure about MPG though as I have the Style and it isn't on that.

o - 130mph in like 1 second! :lol: if only.....

you have tempted me into makin a vid now! the roads round mine are a dream at night... just got back from a bash lol... wide country roads with no one on :) hmmmmmm

Andy, what engine have you got? Performance looks decent!

really?! its a 1.25! lol

Yeah it's a Style 1.25

However it's still not too slow...

Great performance for their size, I had a 1.3 non turbo 3 door starlet used to be able to spin wheels through first and second gear would keep spinning while changing gear from 1st to second was mad, top speed was 115mph according to the dial anyway sorta started to fish tail after that so I backed off although it was running 13'' steel rims at the time :huh: and car was 12 years old standard air filter aluminium radiator upgrade and Samco hoses , never forget my first car :wub:

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club