Do Not Sell My Personal Information

We Must Be Known As The Ford Family On Our Street Now

RCJ

yeaa my sister is a lebian lolol

Ooo a Lebian!!! Is that a !Removed! Lepricorn?

Lol only joking!! Fair one like... If i was a woman, id be a !Removed! too!

Ooo a Lebian!!! Is that a !Removed! Lepricorn?

Lol only joking!! Fair one like... If i was a woman, id be a !Removed! too!

I think most of us would be :P i dont no weather to appologise for being sarcastic or druel lol

Mike

I think most of us would be :P i dont no weather to appologise for being sarcastic or druel lol

Mike

or back down while were in the clear?

or back down while were in the clear?

Yeah im gonna side with you on this one lol

Btw blue brake calipers! got them on mine and they look smart just make sure to keep them clean

did you buy new callipers or just spray them?

Wheels off, niped down Halfords got a caliper painting kit and painted it on after sanding the rust off gave them a good coating and bobs ur uncle stupidally easy lol.

Its only about 24 quid for the proper heat resistant stuff and probs cheaper online etc i would upload a pic for u but cant work out how to wants me to put a url in so stuff that lol

In some pics it looks tidy its getting scabby tho now need a good few days out there with the t-cut, feed on the leather etc. If mine and yours were parked up i can tell you now id be leaning on yours as the ladies walk past!

Im trying to leave it alone now ive spent a small fortune on it and the gf is trying to get me to sell it for a corsa sri (not gonna happen as long as there is blood in my veins) i am tempted by some 18" team dynamics alloys the white ones with a blue lip but there about 600 quid if not more so bugger that, What about u then again urs is factory modded :P lol

haha if i had the money i would mate trust me a black zetec-s on a 59 plate would do me nicley idealy the 136ps 2.0tdci but finances mean i cant :(

Ahhh ford warrenty's if u !Removed! in the car its void love them lol :P if u have a browse through the forum u can see topics of members whos have opted for the montune package and got mixed responses about it so have a good investigate before u buy! rear window tints can look good if there the right percentage and not limo black. ask ford about ebatch lowering springs there on there website as optional extras the dealer might no something.

i would recommend the mountune kit had it on mine from new,my last car was a fiesta st500 and i perfer the zs better chassis and steering lighter car and with the mountune pretty quick.

haha if i had the money i would mate trust me a black zetec-s on a 59 plate would do me nicley idealy the 136ps 2.0tdci but finances mean i cant :(

the 2.0 tdci is a FANTASTIC engine !! we had it in our 09 titanium :)

Yeah im gonna side with you on this one lol

Btw blue brake calipers! got them on mine and they look smart just make sure to keep them clean

lol dont worry no1 takes the pi55 out of it more thn me lol , some of the girls she brings home are proper saucey , i wouldnt say no haha

• 2 weeks later...

Do you still drive the VW?

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club