Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Toy For Myself :)

Jason Tierney

Bit of a Birthday treat for my self(was 20 yesterday)

http://www.fastfilms.co.uk/mini-dvr-2-camera-kit.php

minidvr2-with-bullet-camera.jpg

bullet-camera.jpg

Going to use it all the time, going to ireland in a few weeks see the scenary, always go out on drives, use it when We go to car meets on the weekend. Ifs its on and someone crashes into me, I have pretty good proof too if it wasnt my fault( lucky in a way?)

Only downfall is if im perhaps going a few leptons too fast the police may have good eveidence against me...

Few pics of my car as I dont have many up here also. Specs are in the Sig.

2010-06-26145417.jpg

Eyeing up the competition( I think I win )

2010-06-25185133.jpg

2010-06-25185112.jpg

Not sure how good that reflection is as its a white car, Dan? Advise :)

2010-06-25185056.jpg

2010-06-22230606.jpg

Sidelgihts and Sidelights.

like your car mate!!

that camera will be good, and you just have to be careful, if a cop pulls you over... dont have the camera on the dash?

plus that bottom pic, isnt that your sidelights and foglights B)

Dont let a cop pull me with it on the dash?

I mean I can see privacy contreversy from the majorly Politically Correct nation we live in. Wont have it on driving to and from work(well...) But more for drives out to take in the drive and views.

Thanks about the car, love it to bits.

All THese merc's have the DRLs where the fogs are suppose to be so...why not :) Thats my excuse when plod pull me. That and look where the mini's Side lights are. Im sure alot on here will think its tacky and stupid to have my "fogs" on but there not fogs anymore, there not blinding etc. as this picture will show. They just make me seen more and produce no light, unlike the mk6 fez and new corsa's current foglights.

2010-06-27235349.jpg

Also you might be able to see my UV Blue Courtesy Light(shows up alot less blue in the flesh) Gives a nice glow to the interior, also got them in the footwells.

Nice piece of kit mate, as far as I’m aware the Poe lease would need a specific permit to view any digital material you may possess, what part of the emerald isle you are going to see. :)

Nice piece of kit mate, as far as I’m aware the Poe lease would need a specific permit to view any digital material you may possess, what part of the emerald isle you are going to see. :)

Interesting, I may look into that, just in case.

and im going to County Kerry, lots of family there, we built a house there abotu 5 years ago.

Leeds- Holyhead in wales

Holyhead to dublin

Dublin to kerry, we are siuated about as far west as we can, ahve to drive across whole ireland and whole of kerry

Leeds- Holyhead in wales

Holyhead to dublin

Dublin to kerry, we are siuated about as far west as we can, ahve to drive across whole ireland and whole of kerry

Nice, will need a big SD card to film all of that driving although the roads have improved before the celtic tyger done a runner :lol: , not to familiar with Kerry been to Ennis Co. Clare thats about as much of the west I’ve seen so far, in Co.Wexford myself been up and down the north east but never out of the country,soon to change though

P.S bring plenty of packed lunch's mate it’s still a rip off country and were still in recession.

Petrol's €1.38 per ltr and diesel €1.24per ltr

Nice, will need a big SD card to film all of that driving although the roads have improved before the celtic tyger done a runner :lol: , not to familiar with Kerry been to Ennis Co. Clare thats about as much of the west I’ve seen so far, in Co.Wexford myself been up and down the north east but never out of the country,soon to change though

P.S bring plenty of packed lunch's mate it’s still a rip off country and were still in recession.

Petrol's €1.38 per ltr and diesel €1.24per ltr

Jeeesus! Your diesel is cheap! It's about £1.20 here (about €1.44), now that's a rip off :P

When you off to Dublin? I'm doing Holyhead to Dublin tomorrow night/Saturday morning myself :)

T.S.F- Nah im the friday after, if your going for a week and comming back on the fast early ferry then Il proberly see you comming off the boat, or you might see me easier. That would be strange.

lenny_yeah I know we bring our own food usually for the boat. Been going since I was 16days old(showing me off obviously) Weve got a nice house over there and land etc paid 8000euro for the land(plots going for like 70/80/90k of same size. Total winner :) But this time we got the premium booking so were first on and first off(Hope no one bangs into my baby while parking up or opening doors =| Id be muchchos devestated) and we get food and drinks as well as reserve seats to make it more relaxing rather than rushing for seats together.

When you off to Dublin? I'm doing Holyhead to Dublin tomorrow night/Saturday morning myself :)

When Zooming up the M1 Keep an eye out for the white or blue transit parked on the side of the road has spped camera in back window mate, and dont forget your 1.90 for the toll in drogheda, and a pic of your car on the bridge at night would look mint, beautiful road,