Ford Owners Club - Ford Forums Messages

Club Announcements

Discounted Car Insurance: Owners Club insurance could save you money on your car insurance. Get a quote

Review your Ford: Help others when it comes to buying a car like yours and review your Ford now

Ford Car Parts: View All ford car parts by category. Look for Ford Car Parts now!

bottletree

Floor Mats For Focus Mk2

6 posts in this topic

Been looking around ebay at mats, but do any of you good folk know of a place selling good ones for my car type. price around £30.

Ta.

Try your local Ford dealer, I got a set of mats for 20 quid. Genuine ones that fit perfectly.

Been looking around ebay at mats, but do any of you good folk know of a place selling good ones for my car type. price around £30.

Ta.

Nice Set of Mountune one's perhaps link

Bumping this old thread as I have a similar question.

Have a 2008 Focus and looking for cheap, reasonable mats.

Any recommendations? Generic ones from Argos or Halfords any good? Any bargains on eBay?

I'll probably try Ford dealer, but not holding my breath.

I bought some mats this week from a Ford dealer.

They actually seemed a reasonable price compared to Halfords and others; £28 for front and rear rubber mats.

Also, my car came with two plastic arms/clips which securely hold the driver's mat in place. The generic mats in Halfords and other places don't have holes in the driver's mat for these clips. I've seen them on Amazon and eBay; but I prefer to see what I'm buying.

Get them from the dealer - custom fit with fasteners for a similar price to the "universal, fits nothing" tat in Halfords.