AdBlock Warning

Parts of this website do not function properly with AdBlock enabled on your device. To get the best user experience on our website, please disable Adblock for this website (domain) on your browser.

blueovalcraig

Interior Lighting

6 posts in this topic

Hey folks, I've got a 2009 Focus Zetec S TDCi and my friend has a Titanium which has a nice little red 'ambient' light that shines down onto gear stick. I'd like this in my ZS but was wondering how easy it would be to fit? Would the wiring already be there for it etc?

I also read somewhere that for the Zetec S you can get illuminated scuff plates? If so where can I get them from?

Cheers

1000781f.th.jpg

my interior light in my golf was Blue, lit the whole car blue when doors open etc...

simply go to Halfrauds, buy the bulb colour you like and replace the bulb in the car.... simples

Or you can really over complicate it... up to you

Hi and thanks for your reply but thats not what I meant. Yeah I know I could simply put a blue or red bulb in my interior light but this light that fitted to Titanium models as standard shines down over centre console continuously giving the area a nice red glow of light. It's an actual standard Ford Fit item.

ahhh ambient night lighting my aunts 330i had this and i love it lol loks really tidy, http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/product_info.php?osCsid=d665e639742052db76d4adb53d08b7cf&currency=GBP&products_id=966&osCsid=d665e639742052db76d4adb53d08b7cf thats what ur looking for i think mate if not have a browse on that site as to how it works im buggered lol

Mike

ahhh ambient night lighting my aunts 330i had this and i love it lol loks really tidy, http://www.european-parts.net/catalog/product_info.php?osCsid=d665e639742052db76d4adb53d08b7cf&currency=GBP&products_id=966&osCsid=d665e639742052db76d4adb53d08b7cf thats what ur looking for i think mate if not have a browse on that site as to how it works im buggered lol

Mike

Cheers much.. Will have a look