Do Not Sell My Personal Information

S1600 Views

bizzle

Your thorts s1600  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like or dislike

Helloooo all just wanting everyone's oppinion on the s1600 I got mine two n half weeks ago now and have read some negatives reviews and positive on here but mines white on white and in honesty Seeing them in the flesh does them more justice. fair does the price may be higher than a standard zs but.... I picked mine up for 13,646 with only delivery miles. I think there spot on and I've put 800 miles on it already :D haha

Please leave your views be nice to know peoples reason :s

****s sake, i'm paying close to that for mine used.

thought ford were hiking their prices :(

i think they are nice a bit differn't not sure about the white wheels must be a nightmare to keep clean but apart from that get a thumbs up from me

They are pretty horendous to keep clean but its a job werth doing once its all nicely polished and buffed up. I'll post some pics up in the near future :D

Fiesta 3dr S1600 1.6 120ps with Keyless Start, Spare Wheel & B'th+USB 2010.50MY

PerformanceB/NapoliLea

In Stock

£13,437

This seems to be about the street price at the moment.

Dave

i paid £13750 with the mountune upgrade for mine,get some pics up of your S1600

Helloooo all just wanting everyone's oppinion on the s1600 I got mine two n half weeks ago now and have read some negatives reviews and positive on here but mines white on white and in honesty Seeing them in the flesh does them more justice. fair does the price may be higher than a standard zs but.... I picked mine up for 13,646 with only delivery miles. I think there spot on and I've put 800 miles on it already :D haha

Please leave your views be nice to know peoples reason :s

Love them mate, hence i own one! I payed similar, ive owned the car for 16 days today, and have put 1876 miles onto the clock..... at least its been a very enjoyable few miles.

i think they are nice a bit differn't not sure about the white wheels must be a nightmare to keep clean but apart from that get a thumbs up from me

They are a nightmare to clean.... Every few days alloys need a clean.... but its what i think makes the car what it is!

Ahhhh I went t get the pics on lastnight and computer went capuut Jesus hopefully our lass will do it for me tonight haha .:D

• 3 months later...

I have to say yes because it's based on my Zetec S so much! But I don't get the white alloy's. Still not tempted to get one, jealous of the leather heated seats though haha.

There not slating the car but Ford more so for making the s1600 out tobe a whole new car when really its an exterior and interior pack really.

Zs/s1600 its all the same, there both nice

Jay

There is a nice performance blue one at the dealership I work, I would probably get it if it wasnt for the fact I only got my current one in march and there is possibly an st coming out next year(popular opinion in work only).

There is a nice performance blue one at the dealership I work, I would probably get it if it wasnt for the fact I only got my current one in march and there is possibly an st coming out next year(popular opinion in work only).

Haha, my dealer said to me the other day when I asked him he didn't think they will launch one, he doesn't think it's where Ford want to go and they are happy offering the Mountune kits. I don't think I would get one anyway as I'm happy with mine, it's cheap to run which is what I wanted, and ST won't be so much.

ah well im getting a motorbike this side of xmas anyway so that will do me for speed, if they dont bring out an ST by next summer ill go for a focus st instead.

ah well im getting a motorbike this side of xmas anyway so that will do me for speed, if they dont bring out an ST by next summer ill go for a focus st instead.

Ooohhh, one of the new ones? I think I need to see this new Focus in the flesh as I'm not sure of it's looks? But the tech it has is excellent. Gadget nirvana....

I do like my gadgets but im not sure on the look of the new one, it might be nicer in the flesh, im sure we will get a few older ones traded in when the new one comes out so i might go for an older one but would prefer a fiesta + a weekend car rather than just the focus st.

From every angle except the front, I reckon the new Focus ST is a lovely looking car. It just looks like a grown up Fiesta to me. As for the aston style front grill, with a number plate over part of it, it'd probably look quite nice. I've mentally decided that It'll be my next car, providing I've got the funds. :huh:

Cant stand white or black alloys so for me I wouldnt go for the s1600.

An ST fez is on the way however B)

Cant stand white or black alloys so for me I wouldnt go for the s1600.

An ST fez is on the way however B)

Proof? No Auto Express reports accepted :rolleyes:

• 2 years later...

[edit]

Sorry I replied to a thread from years ago... this was at the top of the forum for some reason.

please delete.

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club