Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Radio Code And Engine Management

fourstripes

Hi

In trying to get my engine management light to go out (I believe its one of the sensors - when the garage resets it its ok for about three or four months)

I disconnected the battery.

Consequently I need a 6000CD code for serial number M004292 if anyone can help?

Can anyone guide me on the engine management light issue, its the old chestnut of the engine losing a little power (like really lightly dabbing the brake pedal) now and again, gets worse until the light comes on, and then when its reset the car is ok for a while.

Thanks

Hi

In trying to get my engine management light to go out (I believe its one of the sensors - when the garage resets it its ok for about three or four months)

I disconnected the battery.

Consequently I need a 6000CD code for serial number M004292 if anyone can help?

Can anyone guide me on the engine management light issue, its the old chestnut of the engine losing a little power (like really lightly dabbing the brake pedal) now and again, gets worse until the light comes on, and then when its reset the car is ok for a while.radio code is

Thanks

that is the correct code for the seriel number,you really need to read the fault codes from the ecu to get a clue on where to start with the eml problem.

• 4 weeks later...

hi all i need code for ford c-max stereo cd 6000 serial no mo84936 plz thanks all

Latest Deals

Ford UK Shop for genuine Ford parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via the club